Valued Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

@NickNack  - Yes, I understand that.  But the similarity is that a famous (movie star) person was previously married, then murdered his second wife and her friend and the prosecuting attorney was devastated.  And then it changes the story forward.  

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I like Adam Raynor who was in "Tyrant."  He plays a DA.  Forgot his characters name.

All told I love the 3 main characters of this show, which makes it easy to watch.  

You can tell that it's loosely based on the OJ thing.

I watched Tyrant too. On The Village there is an actress I think was on Tyrant, she played his sister-in-law. I didn't realize at first Robin Givens was playing the ex wife. She looked different, not sure if it is because she is older or has had some work done.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I like Adam Raynor who was in "Tyrant."  He plays a DA.  Forgot his characters name.

All told I love the 3 main characters of this show, which makes it easy to watch.  

You can tell that it's loosely based on the OJ thing.

I watched Tyrant too. On The Village there is an actress I think was on Tyrant, she played his sister-in-law. I didn't realize at first Robin Givens was playing the ex wife. She looked different, not sure if it is because she is older or has had some work done.

Moran Atias, who played Leila on Tyrant, was also in season 1 of The Resident, though she was barely seen.  She's  very pretty.

Honored Contributor

Finally watched this last night, and it is good. Robin Givens looks like she has had some work done. She doesn't have that prominent jawline anymore. I always thought that Robin was really pretty, and she still is but she has just had work done, I believe...It is a good show though and does remind me a bit of the whole OJ drama...... 

Regular Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The first episode got off to an excellent start.  I think I know who the killer is.....

I agree - I was thinking the same as you MziMac...:Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to this being back on tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Good episode last night, and I am now more interested.  I feel sorry for Sevvy's daughter.

Honored Contributor

watch the 2nd episode tonight! Should have watched it last night, but forgot about it.......

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Spoiler
My man had a "live-in" girlfriend & also a side piece/jump off!  That I did not suspect. Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Good episode last night, and I am now more interested.  I feel sorry for Sevvy's daughter.

@mousiegirl   I feel sorry for his daughter, too.  I like this show very much.  It had me interested from the first 15 minutes of the first episode.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau