Valued Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

@Mz iMac, wow, you're good! I'll see all 10 episodes before I figure it out! But nobody has ever accused me of being the brightest bulb in the box - lol. But I am diggin' it and looking forward to next week. LuLu
Honored Contributor

I will try to catch it tonight. It looks really good!

Honored Contributor

This is such a good show!  It had me hooked in the first five minutes.  I really like Marc Blucas, who plays Maya's boyfriend.  I had to look up where I'd seen him before, and apparently he's been in several Hallmark movies.  I don't think I've seen any of the other shows or movies he's been in.  I like Robin Tunney, too, but am not sure I've seen her in anything before.  I hope she goes back to Washington at the end of the series.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I hope ABC sticks with this show and doesn’t treat it like Ten Days In The Valley with Kyra Sedgwick. They didn’t give the show a chance and burned off the episodes on Saturday nights.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The first episode got off to an excellent start.  I think I know who the killer is.....

Spoiler

Sevvy's first wife...an UNRECOGNIZABLE Smiley Surprised "Robin Givins."

As to why, I believe I know but will keep it under wraps until episode 3.  For those of you who are fans of the following.....

Deadly Woman

SNAPPED!

Fatal Attraction

For My Man

You may have figured out who the killer is too.

@Mz iMac   I only recognized Robin by her voice then took a good look.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

I hope ABC sticks with this show and doesn’t treat it like Ten Days In The Valley with Kyra Sedgwick. They didn’t give the show a chance and burned off the episodes on Saturday nights.

This is a limited series - ABC is committed to 10 episodes.  After the 10th episode, it will be over for good.  The killer will be revealed in the 10th episode finale.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

We watched it last night.  I really liked it.  It moved at a good pace too.  

Valued Contributor

I like Adam Raynor who was in "Tyrant."  He plays a DA.  Forgot his characters name.

All told I love the 3 main characters of this show, which makes it easy to watch.  

You can tell that it's loosely based on the OJ thing.

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I like Adam Raynor who was in "Tyrant."  He plays a DA.  Forgot his characters name.

All told I love the 3 main characters of this show, which makes it easy to watch.  

You can tell that it's loosely based on the OJ thing.

@Stevie Nix   Marcia Clark said that it's based on OJ through the part where the DA leaves after the trial.  She said the second murder from then on is completely fiction.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Scott Cohen was perfect for the role of Ezra Wolf.