Valued Contributor

The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

Okay, we're just 15 minutes into it and I' m loving it! Hope it doesn't fall apart from here. Who else is watching? Thoughts? LuLu
Respected Contributor

Re: The Fix (ABC - 10 show series)

I'm watching.  I love it so far.  I also hope it doesn't flatten out from now on.  I've always loved Robin Tunney. I love the guy too but can't spell his name.  He plays Sevvy. 

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle, I don't think I know any of the actors. Help me out sister, where would I know them from? And btw, love my 2014, 5 speed bug (she's red)!
Esteemed Contributor

I’m recording it & will watch it later .... it’s only 10 weeks & I hope it is good 🙃

Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 

She was in The Mentalist, a TV show from 2008-15.  She was an FBI agent and Simon Baker was a mentalist that worked with her.  It was a crime show that had some humor in it. 

Congrats on your Beetle.  My first 2 were red.  Then the guy at the dealership told me I wasn't allowed to buy another red. Of course he was kidding.  So I bought a Habanero Orange.  It's bright orange not that dull color.  I know you love yours cause they are fantastic cars.  Good luck.

Valued Contributor

@January121, it's off to an excellent start! If it stays on track it will be well worth watching. I'll keep you posted wirh my thoughts (for what they're worth - lol), but NO spoilers. LuLu
Esteemed Contributor

OK 😀

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle, thank you! I watched the first 2 seasons of The Mentalist and something else must have come on up against it that caught my attention and I stopped watching. It was a cute show. I would never put her together without your help - thanks.

No more Beetles coming to the States as they aren't a big seller! What?!? They're the cutest, most distinctive cars on the road and my gas mileage is AWESOME!
Honored Contributor

The first episode got off to an excellent start.  I think I know who the killer is.....

Spoiler

Sevvy's first wife...an UNRECOGNIZABLE Smiley Surprised "Robin Givins."

As to why, I believe I know but will keep it under wraps until episode 3.  For those of you who are fans of the following.....

Deadly Woman

SNAPPED!

Fatal Attraction

For My Man

You may have figured out who the killer is too.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:
I don't think I know any of the actors. Help me out sister, where would I know them from? And btw, love my 2014, 5 speed bug (she's red)!

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was one of the main characters in this old HBO "prison" series called Oz.  He was Adabisi....

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at Mon, Mar 18, 2019-11.35.23 PM.png

That little hat never fell off his head.  Matter of fact, it never moved!

He was also in the series LOST & the movie "Get Rich or Die Trying."

Robin Givins is playing Sevvy's #1 wify.  She's pretty much unrecognisable. faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif