Honored Contributor

I feel like a television critic, watching shows and making my recommendations ( even though no one watches but me, case in point my threads on Soundtrack and High Fidelity which were the best shows I watched during the quarantine), but that's okay, I'll keep telling you what I watched! The Five is a British mystery thriller miniseries from 2016 (10 episodes). Description, Jesse a five year old boy goes missing. Twenty years later his DNA shows up at a crime scene. I liked it.

Honored Contributor

I am new to Netflix (still on trial) & enjoy your recommendations.  Some of your recommendations I do not care for.  The ones I do, I add them to my watch list.

Now this recommendation is right up my alley.  Thank you!  Have added to my watch list. 

I'm down to 1 on my watch list at the moment.  I'll finish bindging tomorrow.  I binge 2 series at a time.  I did post about The Watcher which I finished bindging.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2   I didn't love The Five -- but I loved The Stranger.  Did you watch it?

Honored Contributor

@judy0330 wrote:

@Jordan2   I didn't love The Five -- but I loved The Stranger.  Did you watch it?

@judy0330  I don't think so. I have Bodyguard on my list (6 episodes) and What If?. I also have a handful of movies on my list too. During the quarantine I have really caught up on a lot of shows I wanted to watch!

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2   The Stranger is also in the Harlan Coben series on Netflix.  I tend to do things when I am watching tv and only half pay attention.  The Stranger is one that really has to be watched.  Lots of twists and turns.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 -

I always read your recommendations too and look up the trailers nd reviews.

Some I like and some I don't like

@Mz iMac said but I do appreciate your suggestions.

I think I will watch The Five.

So thanks and don't be afraid to be a tv criticSmiley Happy!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Jordan2 , you give people ideas that they might seen without your suggestions , keep at it.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been thinking about signing up for Netflix.  This sounds like a good one.  Thanks for sharing your recommendations.