Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2  et al, I agree with the consensus...it wasn’t great.  I couldn’t believe it got an award.  Much more deserving movies.  Glad I didn’t pay to see it.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all your reviews.  I DVR'd it last night but now

don't think I will bother to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 , I think you should watch it.  Not award worthy but not a bad movie.  Try it and delete if it is not to your liking.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Ok, I will save it.  I was looking forward to it as I'm a fan of Emma

Stone and Rachel Weisz.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Come back and tell us what you think @Pink123 .  Interesting dress, jewels ,etc.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@Pink123 you should give it a try. Just because some of us didn't like it, who knows you might.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I love Olivia Colman but loathed ‘ The Favourite’

Trusted Contributor

I saw it in the theater and thought it was one of the worst movies I had ever seen in my entire life.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Favourite

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Pink123 wrote:

@Pink123 you should give it a try. Just because some of us didn't like it, who knows you might.

@Jordan2 ...I love this about you!...You always encourage others to still watch shows that you have posted about and form their own opinions! Woman Happy

By the way, I join in with other posters who didn't care for it....I gave it a try and just couldn't stay with it....found it to be a disappointment.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

It is sure a stinker of a movie.  Watched it this past weekend.  Nothing redeeming about any of the characters.  

I felt after watching it that Lady GaGa or Glenn Close were much better in their roles and one of them should have won the academy award.  Oliva Coleman is wonderful, but not as good as the other 2, (JMO).  

It seems whenever a movie is praised by all critics as the best, it's usually one of the worst.  And if the critics don't like a movie, it's usually good. 

Thank goodness for AMC and the classics.  

Helen852