Honored Contributor

Re: The Family Chantel---uh uh, nope, big fat nope

Thanks for the warning! I loathe Pedro and his "baby" (doesn't he know her name?) !! Don't like her mom and can't stand his family.

But I WILL read this forum for updates LOL!  Thanks to all who will be watching and keeping us informed!

Respected Contributor

I'll at least check it out, but not ready to commit to it.  It might be too much of them.  The nice thing about the 90 day fiance show is we get multiple couples, not just one.  Remember Jessie and Darcy?  Ugh. They burned out really badly. I got so sick of their stupid idiotic "relationship"  I couldn't stand to listen to them anymore.  I imagine these people will end up the same way but it could be entertaining for a few episodes.  The Family Chantel is an odd bunch, who knows maybe it'll be interesting.  If it's all just recycled drama of how Pedro hates the Family Chantel and Chantel hates his awful sister and mother, that will get old fast.  

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I'll at least check it out, but not ready to commit to it.  It might be too much of them.  The nice thing about the 90 day fiance show is we get multiple couples, not just one.  Remember Jessie and Darcy?  Ugh. They burned out really badly. I got so sick of their stupid idiotic "relationship"  I couldn't stand to listen to them anymore.  I imagine these people will end up the same way but it could be entertaining for a few episodes.  The Family Chantel is an odd bunch, who knows maybe it'll be interesting.  If it's all just recycled drama of how Pedro hates the Family Chantel and Chantel hates his awful sister and mother, that will get old fast.  

@Grouchomarx   I couldn't stand Jesse and Darcey! I think this show may be interesting too. You never know until you watch. There are some people on the 90 Day franchise that I don't like but I watch it anyway.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I haven't seen that commercial yet but I did see where they will be back on 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After.

@CelticCrafter  I haven't seen a commercial for it either. The first time I heard about it was from @DrKelli but I'm glad she posted about it. The 90 Day Happily Ever After airs April 28th. I almost typed August lol. @DrKelli  Are you going to watch the other one?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Thanks for the warning! I loathe Pedro and his "baby" (doesn't he know her name?) !! Don't like her mom and can't stand his family.

But I WILL read this forum for updates LOL!  Thanks to all who will be watching and keeping us informed!

Cat LOL  LOL!

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli  Are you going to watch the other one?

Of course!  I can't wait to see what happens!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  Are you going to watch the other one?

Of course!  I can't wait to see what happens!

@DrKelli   Great!

Trusted Contributor

I really don't think there will be enough story lines for them to carry a show all on their own. Unless they just fake a bunch of stuff and then I don't see the show lasting long. 

Honored Contributor

I found this info: 

The Family Chantel will premiere in July and air Mondays on TLC. TLC will also air a special recap episode featuring Chantel and Pedro’s most unforgettable moments from 90 Day Fiancé. Titled Pedro & Chantel: The Full Story, the one-off airs April 15 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with an early premiere on TLC GO on April 12.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

image.png