Honored Contributor

The Fall. Something great to Binge on Amazon Prime Video.

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching this series and it was really great. It takes place in Belfast and stars Gillian Andersen as a chief of an investigation of a string of multiple homicides. It's described as a gripping psychological thriller and I have to agree with this description. Great character development. This was much better that your average fare, with great plot lines. You won't be bored. Right now it's available on Amazon Prime Video, free for members. IMBD has the series highly rated with an 8.2.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Fall. Something great to Binge on Amazon Prime Video.

I watched it and kept saying to myself that I didn't need to keep watching...but I did because I wanted to see how it ended.

I want to see the new movie, Wild Mountain Thyme but I think every time I see Jamie Dornan's face I'll remember how completely creepy he was in The Fall.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

I watched it and kept saying to myself that I didn't need to keep watching...but I did because I wanted to see how it ended.

I want to see the new movie, Wild Mountain Thyme but I think every time I see Jamie Dornan's face I'll remember how completely creepy he was in The Fall.

@MariotaMurielle @Mindy D 

What is the name of it?  Did I miss that?  Nevermind.  I saw it is "The Fall."  I did not notice that in title.  Only "something... to binge on...prime video.."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been watching The Fall series on OvationTV. They just finished airing S2. The next season 3 will start next month. Excellent series.

Ovation also started showing another very good series called Crossing Lines (2013 crime drama starring Donald Sutherland). It looks like only one of the three seasons will be aired. The last two seasons being shown on their streaming channel ($).

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been watching The Fall series on OvationTV. They just finished airing S2. The next season 3 will start next month. Excellent series.

Ovation also started showing another very good series called Crossing Lines (2013 crime drama starring Donald Sutherland). It looks like only one of the three seasons will be aired. The last two seasons being shown on their streaming channel.

----------------

I have been watching both shows on Ovation too!!  Think I like 'Crossing' better, but both are intriguing. Have never seen so many thin, guant faces on men though.  Do love Donald Sutherland!

I like many of O's shows, but find that too many are repeats!!  Many of those shows are On Demand or Acorn.....

Trusted Contributor

I am currently on Season 3.  For some reason have not watched lately but I guess I have time to catch up.   I think it is a pretty good series.