Esteemed Contributor

The series starts tonight on NBC at 9PM (MT). Former CIA agent Erica Shepherd, one of the most notorious traitors in recent American history, is brought out of a federal Supermax prison by FBI agent Will Keaton to help track down the criminal who is behind a coordinated attack on three cities. I am hoping this will be worthwhile.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.   I'm going to check it out.   There is not one series on TV that I watch right now.   Just waiting for G of T, Handmaid's Tale and Homeland to come back.  So, I'm left with news, sports and an occasional House Hunters International to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I watched and found that it had echoes of other shows such as my favorite, "24." Villains and moles are identified early. Unmasking of moles/villains occurred later in "24" and there was usually The casting is intriguing and the main character seems a bit unlikeable (but not because of her treason).  The idea that "plants" had tripled exponentially in the late 2010s was a tantalizing hint. I'll continue to watch for now.

Respected Contributor

Well, I thought it was pretty bad.   Bad acting and dialogue, predictable and typical.

I don't like the main female lead at all.   No idea how she got the part.   

I may watch again next week or not.   We'll see.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated , thanks!

Honored Contributor

My husband found it to be interesting.

Honored Contributor

Missed it.  Previews looked interesting.  Might catch on Demand later.

Not too keen on the storyline, though.

Just sayin'.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I watched it and liked it.

Honored Contributor

Well, well, well......Dexter's big sis has worked her way to the top! Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

I liked her as Dexter's sister & I like her in this. She isnt beautiful but she has an intenseness. So far so good. However, I dont think they allow these types of prisoners to wear mascara. And when she escaped, how did she have any money to buy clothes or take a bus?