Honored Contributor
On 8/28/2014 LoveShelties said:

My DH and I have tickets to the 9/10 concert at the Prudential Center in Newark NJ. I am counting the days, can't wait.

That's today!!! Have a ball. Lucky you, come tell us all about it please!!! woohoo.

Super Contributor
On 9/10/2014 qualitygal said:

My DH and I have tickets to the 9/10 concert at the Prudential Center in Newark NJ. I am counting the days, can't wait.

That's today!!! Have a ball. Lucky you, come tell us all about it please!!! woohoo.

They had no warm up act, Don Henley and Glen Frey came out first as the founding members of the Eagles, they were quickly joined be Joe Walsh and Joe Schmidt and proceeded to play for over 3 hours going from one song to the next. As a music lover I have to say that the sound is so pure. The advantage of having 4 lead singers is that they can go from song to song without a break. This was a history of The Eagles so they did talk a little in between songs about how those songs were written. I am thrilled I had the chance to see them live and would go again.

Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 F1wild said:

OT: I'm also a Sheltie lover. At the moment I have 2 rescue boys and do my little bit with the rescue group by fostering every so often. Love them

We have 3 shelties and 1 is a rescue, they are the sweetest in the world.

Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 LoveShelties said:
On 9/2/2014 F1wild said:

OT: I'm also a Sheltie lover. At the moment I have 2 rescue boys and do my little bit with the rescue group by fostering every so often. Love them

We have 3 shelties and 1 is a rescue, they are the sweetest in the world.

Yes they are...although one of mine, Chewiee, is my protector. When I got sick and my soon-to-be ex-husband left, Chewiee has become more of a guard dog, about as much as a Sheltie can be. He also makes sure my two kitties don't get too rough when wrestling, actually moving in between them.

Honored Contributor

LoveShelties, Thanks for the update! I'll bet it was fab!!

Super Contributor

The Eagles are one of my all-time favorite groups. I have not seen them in concert, though.