Honored Contributor

The Dubrow’s are casting for a new show

[ Edited ]

Will YOU apply?😄 plastic surgery included!

9DC7A8E6-6C88-471F-B2D1-8E150A4874AD.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Dubrow’s are casting for a new show

Sounds interesting but I would pass.I'm a private person.I would never put my life out there on a public stage. I enjoy my privacy.I don't need my life picked apart & analyzed by strangers who pretend to know what's good for me. DH & I know what works for us.

Honored Contributor

She announced this past weekend on SHQ that she has a new show coming to E Network very soon. 

Respected Contributor

I don't qualify but it's an interesting enough premise that I will watch.  Something tells me they will be less than successful at fixing broken relationships.

Honored Contributor

If he's such a crackerjack plastic surgeon, why isn't he doing plastic surgery?  No limelight, I guess

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

They are on a shopping channel selling face creams, got that huge house guess they need more money to keep up with the mortgage. I watch the Housewives when she got the house built beyond life so huge, her kids will be soon going to college and she will be empty nesters why the huge house? Just too much not a cozy family house at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I recently watched a few minutes of an episode of Botched. Not sure how new or old it was. I am not a regualr watcher.

Both doctors had face work done and they do not even look the same.

They both looked bad. I for one would not trust either one of them to do any work on me JMO.  

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

They are on a shopping channel selling face creams, got that huge house guess they need more money to keep up with the mortgage. I watch the Housewives when she got the house built beyond life so huge, her kids will be soon going to college and she will be empty nesters why the huge house? Just too much not a cozy family house at all. 

@sissel . I agree. That house is just ridicously huge, I can't remember the square footage, but it is a monstrosity even for Orange County....It looked cold and sterile to me too, what little I saw of it....I guess some people just want to build like that because they can......

Esteemed Contributor

While I always liked the Dubrows on RHOC, the premise of their new show doesn't entice me so I won't be watching.  I never cared for Botched either.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown