Honored Contributor

Re: The Disappearance on WGN America

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee ...I missed that last show, darn, sounds like it was good!  And what an ending, 

Deleted, thought what I posted spoiled the ending for someone else, sorry if I did

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I don't recall the show going into much detail about how she felt about the cancer guy. But when they showed her face after she found out who he was she appeared to be struggling to hide her feelings. He was her patient after all and I think she didn't want to show how she felt about him on a personal level. The cancer man did leave the hospital to go back to his house once and she followed him there. Did you see that episode? They were intimate during that time. So she probably did not want that to come out in the investigation and so she kept her cool to the very end. Even after the cancer man died, the show really didn't go into her involvement with him. But she did express her feelings to her father about how terrible it was to deny the young boy to see his mother, the rape victim. She said that it was wrong to not let a child see his own mother. I think that nurse had to have been torn emotionally. 

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs: The Disappearance is on On Demand until Sept. 12th. 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q thanks!  I will watch!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee ...I edited my post in case I spoiled if for someone.

Thanks for the explanation....I did see the episode where she followed him to his place.  For some reason I got the feeling late in the series that cancer man was involved but no idea how or why.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q ...so I watched the last episode that was available of The Disappearance OnDemand..but it was not the ending, so I had missed the last two episodes but it's very odd that they do not have the last show available to watch.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Diva on The Q ...so I watched the last episode that was available of The Disappearance OnDemand..but it was not the ending, so I had missed the last two episodes but it's very odd that they do not have the last show available to watch.

@Mom2Dogs: That's strange. I just checked On Demand and the final episode is available. There's only 6 episodes in the series, the finale is titled: "Redemption". 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q  yes that is odd.  The one I just watched mentioned the last episode. I tried to scroll down to make sure I was able to see all the episodes and it ended at the 5th...and I am sure if I called spectrum I would get no where with them.