Honored Contributor

I forgot....when is The Crown starting up again on Netflix? When I go on that network, I don't see any indication of the next episodes starting up. Just shows the prior two seasons.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea and I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

Valued Contributor

Dont know,but I’m watching for it, too.

Honored Contributor

We just finished it and anxious now for the start of another season.

I feel sorry for Queen Elizabeth...about how Philip treats her.

By doing a Google search, I’m finding tons of pictures and information about the royal family (some of it they might rather keep quiet.)

I could not believe the secrets (they were to me) divulged about the Kennedy’s and Dr. Feelgood! 

‘WOW 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler & others - This is great info and very detailed - was sent to me by @retired ida:

While series one was released in November 2016 and series two in December 2017 – just in time for Christmas – Netflix was anticipating a longer break in between series two and three. Filming only began in July 2018, after producers confirmed the new cast, and currently The Crown series three is expected to air in 2019.

The third and fourth series will span the years 1964-76, with series one and two having covered the early years of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign, from 1947-63.

New star Tobias Menzies revealed to RadioTimes.com that the series will include an episode on the Apollo 11 moon landing, and how Prince Philip reacted to the momentous event in history.

The new season would also see the introduction of Charles’ second wife Camilla Parker-Bowles.

It should also cover the decolonisation of Africa and the Caribbean, the birth of Prince Edward (March 1964), and Prince Charles’ movement into the public eye following his coronation as the Prince of Wales in 1969.

Who is in the cast?

The Queen  Olivia Colman was the first new cast member announced – she will replace Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II.

Prince Philip  In late March 2018, it was announced that Outlander star Tobias Menzies would be filling the role of Prince Philip, after much speculation (it was initially rumored that Paul Bettany was in line to replace Matt Smith).

Princess Margaret  Veteran actress Helena Bonham Carter will take on the role of Princess Margaret in series three, after Netflix confirmed the long-rumored casting.

Princess Anne  Call the Midwife actress Erin Doherty takes on the role of Anne.

Prince Charles  The Durrells star Josh O’Connor has been confirmed as the actor to play Prince Charles in what is set to be a key period in the Prince of Wales’s history.

Camilla Shand  (now known as Camilla Parker-Bowles, or the Duchess of Cornwall) In October 2018, Netflix confirmed that Call the Midwife star Emerald Fennell would play the key role of Camilla Shand – Prince Charles’ future wife.

Game of Thrones star Charles Dance will be appearing in The Crown too, although his role is as-yet unconfirmed. Rumor has it that he will play Prince Charles’ favorite great-uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten.

Honored Contributor

@riley1  Oh, that was very interesting. Thanks for posting! Good to hear the third part is expected to air this year.

Honored Contributor

My understanding is they just finished filming in February so it will probably be a while.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN