Respected Contributor

LuAnn from RHONY has been taken into custody for probation violation!  What about all those cabaret shows coming up!  Yikes she really thought she was above the law.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/23/luann-de-lesseps-ordered-into-custody-for-probation-violation/

Honored Contributor

Re: The Countess is in custody!

This is no surprise at all. I recently posted that I didn't believe for 1 minute that Lu was sober. 

I think she is just trying to get by till her probation is over.

I bet she will be back to her old regularly drinking self the first day she is off probation. 

Everyone knows a sober person does not drink at all...even Mimosas.

Honored Contributor

Luann De Lesseps handcuffed in court and taken into custody for violating her probation

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I hope this is a wake up call and an attitude adjustment!  She's been playing games and now reality hit!  Refused to wear a monitor because it would interfere with her Cabaret Act??  She says it as if it were a Tony Award winning musical.  Her show would be a lounge act in Vegas back in the day!  Even Martha wore a monitor!

I don't believe for a minute that she is sober.  She, only, had to attend AA meetings for a year, community service and no drinking and she was done.  But we, all, know her attitude, she is above all that.  Clink!!

Honored Contributor

She was released, so I am assuming she will carry on in her Cabaret act.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well that should gear up the gossip.  Poor LouAnn, she's gone from top of the heap to the bottom of the heap.

Honored Contributor

It's sad, alcoholism.is a terrible disease and devastating to loved ones too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kind of hard to feel bad for her given her self absorbed personality.

I feel bad that she's struggling, but not that the law has caught up to her.  She's not exempt.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Key point... taken into custody and later released... I bet she can't wait until this mess is over...

Speaking of Mimosas, make mine a Sunrise Mimosa... Yum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb , I love mimosas, inquiring minds want to know what a sunrise mimosa is!