Honored Contributor

Re: The Countess is in custody!

[ Edited ]

@Hooty  I enjoy them too... Add a shot of Grenadine to suit your taste and there you have it...

Smiley Wink

Image result for sunrise mimosa

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Hooty  For an even more tropical taste treat, try substituting mango juice or mixing mango juice with orange juice... Very tasty...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb , I thought it would be similar  to a Tequila Sunrise, Thanks, I'll have to try one!

Valued Contributor

I feel like this is going to keep happening until they sentence her to some serious time. Prison life would knock that ego down a few notches and give her time to dry out. I wonder if she’ll be in the next season of RHONY? They always start filming the first week in September every year.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was finally starting to like her a bit when I saw her new home in upstate New York.  Suppose it was all a facade.  Hope she can finally get the help she needs (not likely) or go to an incarceration situation where she can get the tough love she needs.  What has happened with her kids?  Have not been able to follow that situation.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

I just watched Wednesday's episode yesterday. When they were out, it seemed clear Lu was drinking some sort of alcoholic beverage at dinner.