Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

IMO, last night's episode was better than the first.  DH and I laughed out loud so many times, he rewound the DVR to watch it again.

Leslie Jordan who plays Sid is a riot, but they all work well together in this comedy.

I love Sid!  Looked up Leslie Jordon on IMDB and he's done tons of movies and commercials.  Can't believe I haven'tb seen him before.

Denise
Honored Contributor

I wanted to love it since I always enjoyed Vicki and Leslie Jordan. Pilot was okay and gave the 2nd episode another shot. Unfortunately- I didn't find it funny. It was just ok

I'm glad others enjoy it

Respected Contributor

I liked it okay.  It is one of the shows that I watch but if there was something a lot better this would go to the bottom or be eliminated.  It is totally unrealistic.  I know to be comedic they have to make it that way because if it was realistic it would be boring and sad.  I just don't know where they are going to go with it.

Honored Contributor

In the first episode, the facility was defined as a retirement home, and that everyone is living there by choice.   

I like the fun, lighthearted feel of this show.   All of the characters are favorites from past shows I’ve enjoyed; especially Vicki Lawrence and Leslie Jordan.   I much prefer this type of sitcom and will continue to watch.    

Super Contributor

Best new show, definitely. Me and my husband's favorite. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love this show. It is so funny. I know I started this thread but I wanted to reinforce my view. I have not laughed this much at a show in a long time. Sid is hilarious.

Valued Contributor

The episode this past Friday, 10/19, was hysterical!  Sid is my favorite.  I am sixty six and it does not offend whatsoever!  My favorite new show and I dvr it so I can watch it numerous times if I want.  

Honored Contributor

I am way over 60 and i am enjoying watching this show,,,,,Love Sid  also when actor was in  Will and Grace  old rerun shows...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I am way over 60 and i am enjoying watching this show,,,,,Love Sid  also when actor was in  Will and Grace  old rerun shows...lol!

He showed up in the most recent episode of the "Will and Grace" revival.  Still great chemistry between he and "Karen".

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter

Thank you for letting me knowthat he was on a Will and Grace show recently.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."