Respected Contributor

I love the show.  

Honored Contributor

@Marceil wrote:

Quit watching after Roseann was fired from her own show.  Cancel culture.

I quit watching when Roseann was on the show. I like it better without her.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow....I had no idea it was still on.  I was just thinking about the show several weeks ago because I never see commercials or it mentioned anywhere.  I watched several of the shows w/ Roseanne but haven't seen any of the revamped show w/out her.  I'll have to make myself a reminder to check it out next week.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I have given it a long time shot, watched all last season and into this one. Just not my cup of tea, dont like the characters or the humor. I dont even know when it airs anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dan was funnier in the old sitcom.  I don,t find him funny,  but I only watch now and fhen.  

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy and watch the show. 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Never enjoyed Roseanne show, so I knew I wouldn't enjoy the Conners.  Not much of a fan of any of the cast members.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I watch it.  I really liked the first season when Roseanne was on.  It is okay without her and I do like that they are addressing real life situations and turmoils.  BUT I would really like to see some happiness on that show - they are all so down trodden and trying to get ahead.  It would be nice to see something good happen to them for a change. Nothing as far fetched as when they won the lottery in the first run of the show, but something good.   Candice Bergen was wasted on her episode - her character was such a cold hearted mother - horrible.  I doubt she will be on again.

Respected Contributor

Still watching.  Sometimes, they catch a break:  They reopened the diner.  And Dan and Darlene seem to be in good relationships.

Respected Contributor

@Marceil wrote:

Quit watching after Roseann was fired from her own show.  Cancel culture.

Let me think, now where have I heard that term in the last few days?

It must be the new "catch" phrase now.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF