Honored Contributor

Does anyone watch this? I was actually surprised it was still on. I do not care for that kind of "humor" if that is what they call it.   I saw a promo on Face Book saying Candice Bergen was going to be on it tonight and just thought wow it is still on? Never hear anyone talk about it. 

Honored Contributor

I just lost interest after a few episodes.

Honored Contributor

They've got so many people living in that house, yet they don't mention Jackie's son or the Connors youngest son. When I do watch, it's because I'm bored and bring up several episodes in a row using "on demand". 

Respected Contributor

I watched it last night. Do not waste your time. It was terrible. I then watched the new show Call Your Mother. That was terrible, too. Sitcoms are not what they used to be. Thank goodness for reruns.

Honored Contributor

I watch it and enjoy it. To each her own!  😀

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I watch it and enjoy it. To each her own!  😀

@Venezia  Ditto!!

Frequent Contributor

Quit watching after Roseann was fired from her own show.  Cancel culture.

Honored Contributor

i am still watching and enjoying.  i like how they keep it interesting by focusing on real life issues/concerns. i think the addition of katey sagal was great. i think this show really made a great transition from roseanne to no roseanne.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

The show seems to be going strong.  I enjoy it a lot, I especially laugh at Jackie and all of the cast bring their own particular talent and they play well off of each other.

Honored Contributor

I've watched from Day 1 and not ashamed to say so!

It actually got better without Roseanne IMO.  I read a couple of articles early on which stated that the producers had deliberately omitted any mention of Jerry Garcia Conner and Andy, Jackie's son.

Becky and Jackie were always my favorites.