Honored Contributor

Roseanne Says ABC Kills Her Character Off with Opioid Overdose for ‘The Conners’ Spin-off

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/roseanne-says-abc-kills-her-character-off-with-opioid-overdose-for...

Valued Contributor

Re: The Conners Show Spoiler???

I will not be watching.

Honored Contributor

Roseanne killed herself off, period.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I agree with you 100%!!  I will definitely be watching!!

Honored Contributor

I think the show is gonna flop...they should have just cancelled it and let it go at that.  Damage control is not going to work out.

Esteemed Contributor

I will not be watching.  If that is the case that seems totally out of character and unfair to all the years the program was successful. 

Honored Contributor

There have been 5 young men in our community who have died this way so far this year. I think this is despicable. It's no laughing matter. I will not be watching. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

There have been 5 young men in our community who have died this way so far this year. I think this is despicable. It's no laughing matter. I will not be watching. 

@beach-mom, since I can only give you one heart, I'll give you a standing ovation for your post.  They could've come up with something different; I have no interest in wasting my time watching.

Respected Contributor

Opioid Addiction or any other addiction for that matter is no

laughing matter ...

Its gone off the rails ... let it go .....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I will watch.  It makes sense to have her die from an overdose since they made such a big thing out of her opiod problem.  I really don't see the writers making a joke out of her death at all!  Maybe now the show won't be a political statement!!