Esteemed Contributor

It took the place of FBI last Tuesday.  I like military shows so I watched.  It was okay.  Reminded me A LOT of A Few Good Men.  Don't know if I'll continue with it when it's got a time slot of it's own.  

Anyone else see it?  Opinions?

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

Just OK.  I'll watch the next one and see if I like it.

Honored Contributor

I usually give new shows two or three episodes before I make up my mind.  

Since I fell asleep about 15 minutes into “The Code”, it doesn’t bode well as a keeper for me. 😴

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I usually give new shows two or three episodes before I make up my mind.  

Since I fell asleep about 15 minutes into “The Code”, it doesn’t bode well as a keeper for me. 😴

Same for me.  I switched the channel after first half hour.

Respected Contributor

Like the OP, I like military shows but I wasn't over the top impressed with the first episode.    I found the character who kept waylaying the officer in the hall as extremely irritating.   I also think the constant banter between the two main male and female characters will get old very quickly.

I'll give this one a chance but it's no Seal Team that's for sure.  That is a great show and one that I never miss.   

Honored Contributor

I read and appreciate everyone's opinion on this show.  I was thinking of DVRing it and giving it a try but already my DVR seems like it's constantly filled up.

I think I'll pass on this one.  One of my favorite of 3 trio-shows are the Chicago PD, etc one's.  I enjoy the slight interaction between them.  

I like shows about fixing up houses and until I get to the This Old House (now at 13 episodes) and I can delete them, I have to be choosey on what shows I DVR.

Thanks again for making this eas(ier).  Annabelle...Smiley Happy