Honored Contributor

Somehow my tivo missed recording the first few episodes, so I am catcing up on demand.

I like Dana Delaney.  And I like JAG better and still watch it every week on Heros & Icons, but this is okay.

We've seen this series before so I doubt it will last.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Somehow my tivo missed recording the first few episodes, so I am catcing up on demand.

I like Dana Delaney.  And I like JAG better and still watch it every week on Heros & Icons, but this is okay.

We've seen this series before so I doubt it will last.

I've watched the first few episodes and have enjoyed them but I agree with you that this show most likely will not last.  

I don't think there is enough of a following of people who enjoy the premise of this type of show.     

Like you, I also enjoy watching Dana Delaney.  She's always been a favorite of mine.

Respected Contributor

I have not watched the show but DVR'd them for my husband and he loves the show. I did like the JAG series and maybe will watch an episode the next time he is watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've only seen the first episode.  Didn't realize until I saw a promo last night that it has a slot on Monday night.

I dont usually watch TV on Monday night. 

I usually like things like this, but wasn't overly impressed with the episode I saw.  Maybe I'll give it another chance.

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

I have been enjoying the show so far.  It's hard to get invested too much at first when you don't know if it's going to last!

Honored Contributor

I just turned on this week's episode.

What is up with the makeup?  I need to go back and look at the previous episodes to see if they had on such heavy makeup.  

Dana Delaney has about 4000 layers of eyelashes.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Okay I'm not crazy, I just re-watched the beginning with scenes from the previous episodes and she is not heavily made up.

I wonder if a memo went out or it's in response to a focus group.

So odd.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN