Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Coaches for Season 24 of The Voice have been revealed..

@NickNack 

I watched the Semi Finale tonight and Chance sang with some of his former team members and he does have a sweet voice. 

I stand corrected. :-)

Trusted Contributor

I think I stated this before. . . we stopped watching when the show started being more about the judges and sob stories than the talent. I was a Blake fan and am sorry to see him stepping aside, I think he brings a lot to that show. (In my opinion, Gwen was NOT one of those things!)

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Trusted Contributor

I am curious to see how Reba does as a coach.  She seems like everything is about her to curious to see how she will coach.  I liked the two young new coaches this season, I was ready to give up on the Voice. Chance is great at putting songs together and producing his talent which is a big skill.

I am not happy to see Gwen returning.  She always seems very timid and has a hard time making a decision she counted on Blake for a lot of help so it will be interesting to see how she does on her own.

This season the show was poorly paced they cut too many people at one time.  I hope that is fixed next season.  I like American Idol better,  you seem to get more attached and invested in the talent.  The Voice seems to loose that.  I agree that both shows focus too much on the judges and the sob stories.

Valued Contributor

YEAH   KELLY IS GONE.

now  I  can watch again.

Respected Contributor

Kelly is extremely talented and I'd much prefer her to return rather than Gwen.  I guess Gwen has nothing better to do and needs the attention.

Blake was always my favorite coach.  He's just a nice guy. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I've liked most of the judges.  In fact, really can't think of any I didn't like at this moment anyway.  

I don't know that much about Reba but she does strike me as being a bit too much sometimes.  We'll see.

I do like Gwen and can't believe there are negative comments about her looks!  She always looks perfect imo, and seems like a sweet person. 

John Legend is not a favorite of mine - wish Chance would still be on instead.

I learned about Chance the Rapper when he performed on Saturday Night Live a few years ago.  He perfomed Sunday Candy.   Loved it!   Take a look at it on youtube: Search:  Donny Trumpet  & The Social Experiment: Sunday Candy short film.  I really like that!  Or just search the song on youtube, but I do recommend the short film.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for telling us about the You Tube video @moonandthestars .  It was really good.  I like Chance so much and wish he ws coming back next season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  I'm so glad you watched it and liked it.  there is another version you may like - on you tube check Chance the rapper sunday candy white house performance.  It's a slower version - really beautiful I think.  

I like chance too and also wish also he was returning as a voice judge.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars   Thank you!  I will watch that one, too.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars   I just watched the one at the White House and think I like that one better.  Thank you!

-Henry David Thoreau