Respected Contributor

Re: The Cleaning Lady/ New Series on Fox

I watched for the first time last night (episode 2) and it definitely held my attention. However, the plot is totally unbelievable. No problem for me.

I was reminded of a time about 20 years ago when Jewish Russian high level scientists were helped to emigrate to the US, and they all started their lives here by working at a nearby gas station. It was fun to find out what their specialities were while getting gas.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan.  Watched it and recorded the next one but will hit the delete button. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the pilot so far and liked it.  Something different.  I am not looking so closely into the logic of it; just watching for the entertainment value.   

Honored Contributor

This has to be the dumbest series.

First and foremost, they NEVER would have let her go after witnessing the murder.  He didn't need her to clean up;  they always have their own  cleaners.  They would never have left any evidence of that murder.

Then we have Thony running around trying to do anything illegal for her son.

I get the drama about his illness but enough is enough.

And Mother Donna? She NEVER would have be let off knowing what is going on-removing organs to gain entry into the country.  Like the other doctor said-Mother Donna would not be happy.

I do not find any sympathy for Thony at all.  I find her annoying.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed this series this past year....and was looking forward to this second season.....but have watched a couple episodes and it seems to be just more of the same storylines again with different characters.....the son gets ill and needs meds again, she has no $$$, the sister needs help,and the cleaning lady has to resort to a gangster for help who is very kind to her....and then she pins him against the FBI agent she is dealing with....  and Oliver Hudson who i have liked in the past is not a likeable character nor attractive in this role...not sure how much longer i will be watching...

same old same old

Honored Contributor

I enjoy this show very much.

Respected Contributor

It's "The Perils of Pauline Redux."

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17   I agree w/you 110%.  This season she's now smuggling "medications" for those who cannot afford them and/or are "undocumented."

Her nephew has one foot in prison & the other in danger of being deported to a country he knows nothing about!

What happened to that so called underground "clinic" her & her SIL were suppose to have?

I'm done!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif