Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:

@amyb 

The Henry Winkler movie is a winner - even DH enjoys.

Its been on more this year than past and I am glad.

I wish they would play Christmas Visitor more - I haven't seen in quite a while and its moving !

Funny I guess I just never catch the one with Henry Winkler (he's SO good in it!)...though I've checked a lot...haven't seen it on once this year! Maybe Hallmark.com shows a schedule by title or something; I'll have to check.

Valued Contributor

What is the title of the movie with Henry Winkler? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

What is the title of the movie with Henry Winkler? Thanks.

I want to say it's "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year."  They play that Andy Williams song at the end!!  

I like that one, too!

Respected Contributor
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Henry Winkler, is on December 27 @ 4:00pm eastern.

The Christmas Visitor is on December 21, @ 6:00am eastern. It is also available free on demand on my Cox Contour right now, plan to watch it later today.
Valued Contributor

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

It is now my favorite Christmas movie. So touching and for us that mourn loved ones,very satisfying.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor
I watched “A Christmas Visitor” and have to say it is one of the better Hallmark movies among those that I have viewed. Still keep thinking about it because wonder if this ever happens in real life. Would say more but don’t want to spoil for anyone who has not watched. May add this to ones I want to purchase in 2021. Thanks for posting about this movie, otherwise probably would not have seen it.
Respected Contributor

I caught it, right at 6am when it went on~not even planning on it then, just turned on tv to do my "morning stretch" (Classical Stretch on PBS) and HMMC was on and it was just going on. 

So good. Still love me some William Devane.

(never learned how to use my dvd/dvr player as a dvr...and I think it's probably old school by now...I think you still had to use blank dvds...don't the new ones just go digitally?)

Anyhoo...glad I caught it. Smiley Happy

The one with Ed Asner, The Christmas Card, BF's fav, is on tonight 6-8, HMMC.

Yesterday we watched both The Christmas Carol, the one with George C. Scott, from the 80's, (the best!) and It's a Wonderful Life...which I don't think I'd seen all the way through since years ago...so good...cried at the end.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting about this movie. I enjoyed watching it. Great acting and dialogue. It made me cry,thinking of all the families that lost kids in wars.

My dad was a 20 years old P.O.W for 22 months during WW2.