Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch this movie last night, it was on Hallmark and starred Candace Cameron Bure? I watched, I liked it, Candace wore the coat she was selling on QVC in all three colors and the actress who played her mother wore the coat too. I have to say I never really watched Hallmark Christmas movies but have been watching lately. 

Honored Contributor

I wanted the pink, but, it blew out the door.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I wanted the pink, but, it blew out the door.

@SharkE I saw the first presentation, I liked the tan and considered purchasing it but didn't. I thought it was a little pricey at $160, I live in NYC, I don't think it would have been warm enough for me right now. 

Honored Contributor

I started to watch and thought it was silly and poorly done.  It took me only minutes and then changed it.

Esteemed Contributor

The Hallmark movies can be sappy and not always the best acting, LOL!  But I admit I like them once in awhile.  I watched Christmas in Tahoe with Pat Monahan from the band Train, (who I adore) the other night.......Christmas in Tahoe is also the name of his Christmas CD which is great by the way......I thought it was cute enough and a nice break from the craziness of other series we have been watching.  I also want to see A Castle for Christmas with Brooke Shields, only because it is filmed in Scotland but that one is on Netflix.   Enjoy whatever holiday movies you choose Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The Christmas Contest

[ Edited ]

I noticed her pink coat, too. But I believe the others were not the same style. I looked at them closely and saw that the lapels, pockets and button placements were different on all three coats that I saw in that movie...similar but not the same as the pink one Candace has.

ETA - If I remember it correctly, the tan coat in the movie had goldtone buttons on it. I can't remember much about the blue coat but I think it had a different kind of lapel or collar on that one.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I noticed her pink coat, too. But I believe the others were not the same style. I looked at them closely and saw that the lapels, pockets and button placements were different on all three coats that I saw in that movie...similar but not the same as the pink one Candace has.

ETA - If I remember it correctly, the tan coat in the movie had goldtone buttons on it. I can't remember much about the blue coat but I think it had a different kind of lapel or collar on that one.

@SilleeMee when Candace was on QVC selling the coat she said all three would be worn in the movie. Maybe each color is slightly different ( I didn't take notice). 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Christmas Contest

[ Edited ]

It wouldn't be the first time that I've been wrong...LOL! My memory is for sure not as good as it use to be. @Jordan2 

Wish I would have not deleted the movie so I could go back and take a look again.

ETA- I found the movie so I've got it to record...I'm so curious about those coats now.

Super Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

The Hallmark movies can be sappy and not always the best acting, LOL!  But I admit I like them once in awhile.  I watched Christmas in Tahoe with Pat Monahan from the band Train, (who I adore) the other night.......Christmas in Tahoe is also the name of his Christmas CD which is great by the way......I thought it was cute enough and a nice break from the craziness of other series we have been watching.  I also want to see A Castle for Christmas with Brooke Shields, only because it is filmed in Scotland but that one is on Netflix.   Enjoy whatever holiday movies you choose Smiley Happy

A Castle for Christmas is a step above Hallmark rom-coms. I recommend it!

Are you talking about the tan buffer jacket with hood?