Honored Contributor

I just finished watching today's show that I recorded earlier. Ina Garten was on and she and Michael Simon made these delicious looking hermit bars. But the best part was watching them together. They seemed to have a genuine mutual admiration for each other, and it was a pleasure to watch. So many times these pairings seemed forced, and it is almost uncomfortable to watch. This is usually a fun show to watch, but today it was special. Any other  Chew fans here ??🍏🍎🍏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I also watched and really enjoyed that segment; it was apparent that they are friends and it was a pleasure to watch them work together.  I am seriously thinking of making those hermit bars for my supper club.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor

I always record the show.  I love the camaraderie between the hosts. What I don't like are all the commercials and how quickly they give the recipe and make the dish. By recording, I can alleviate both of these problems. I fast forward thru commercials then go back over the recipe when I need or want to. Works great for me. Thx for reminding me about this episode. Love Ina!

Contributor

You're right "Kitty", they seemed like good friends. He was a guest on her show last year. She was having some of the chefs from The Food Network come one at a time to be a guest on her show. I saw the show with Michael and another with Tyler Florence. They seemed to be genuinely happy to be invited to her house.