Trusted Contributor

For anyone that likes The Challenge there is a one hour special to meet this season's contestants tonight and the first episode is on Wednesday.  It is on MTV.  I love this show.

Valued Contributor

@sabra wrote:

For anyone that likes The Challenge there is a one hour special to meet this season's contestants tonight and the first episode is on Wednesday.  It is on MTV.  I love this show.

oooh... I didn't realize this would be on tonight .... thanks. 

I too love this show .... can't wait until Wednesday! 

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm a big fan also.  Just recently found out that Tori and Jordan broke up.  

Trusted Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm a big fan also.  Just recently found out that Tori and Jordan broke up.  

WOW, I can't believe they broke up. I'm going to miss Johnny Bananas!

Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Really?  I had no idea.  I wonder what happened; they were so in love.  Watching the show now -- maybe it will get brought up.  

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Really?  I had no idea.  I wonder what happened; they were so in love.  Watching the show now -- maybe it will get brought up.  

I'm pretty sure they broke up after the season was filmed, so I doubt that it will be brought up.

I think Tori is a lot more likable without Jordan around, especially taking into consideration the reason why he had to sit this season out. 

Super Contributor

I also love this show and looking forward to tonight  Smiley Happy

I read that Tori cheated on Jordan with Jay on this seasons challenge.  Not sure how true it is or not.  We shall see!

Esteemed Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I'm pretty sure they broke up after the season was filmed, so I doubt that it will be brought up.

I think Tori is a lot more likable without Jordan around, especially taking into consideration the reason why he had to sit this season out. 

I guess I miss all the dirt!  hahaha  I didn't know Jordan had to sit this season out.  He is a hot head, however, so I'm not surprised.  I liked him at first, but the more I saw him season after season, I liked him less and less.  

Esteemed Contributor

@WeiRDgeRL wrote:

I read that Tori cheated on Jordan with Jay on this seasons challenge.  Not sure how true it is or not.  We shall see!

I haven't heard anything about that, but I wouldn't be surprised.  When she was with Derrick, she cheated on him with Jordan.  Remember that?

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@WeiRDgeRL wrote:

I haven't heard anything about that, but I wouldn't be surprised.  When she was with Derrick, she cheated on him with Jordan.  Remember that?

yes, I just read today that something happened that could be considered a spoiler for this season (on Reddit) ~ so I breezed on by. 

The Challenge is really subject to spoilers, so you really have to tread lightly unless you don't care about that. On this show, I do. Big Brother? Bring it on ~ especially since it's all live, more or less with the 24 hour feeds.