Valued Contributor
Is anyone watching this series? We have just seen the first two episodes but it is interesting.
Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:
Is anyone watching this series? We have just seen the first two episodes but it is interesting.

Roku and Amazon Firestick still haven't worked out an agreement with Peacock (also HBO Max), so I'm not watching anything.

Valued Contributor

Wish I had seen this when originally posted. I just read about this show a few days ago and began watching on Peacock which is free to me. Peacock + you have to pay for. I pay so much for cable, netflix, etc that I refuse to pay any more for all of these + streaming programs.

That said- I loved the first episode and it looks like there are only 6. I like it when a show is not 20 episodes. I also just read that it was renewed for a second season but it will be a while. Believe it would show on BBC first.

I am having a lot of difficulty with Peacock as far as functions---forward, back, closed caption etc. It is really annoying as I need closed captions with some of the British accents. Some of the actors I can understand clearly, others not so much.

Frequent Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Baylie wrote:

Roku and Amazon Firestick still haven't worked out an agreement with Peacock (also HBO Max), so I'm not watching anything.

I use a Firestick and can get both Peacock and HBO Max on it. You might wish to check again.