Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Well, they were kids on the show. Such a thing to say @Group 5 minus 1. I guess you haven't aged in 50 years. I hate to think what you would say if they had scars or a disability. I don't expect to see such comments from adults. 

What I don't expect is the leap you just took about scars or disabilities. She simply said she thinks the women look bad. 

Honored Contributor

I think there is some over reacting or maybe defensiveness. The hair was stringy. Lots of wrinkles from too much sun. Smokers lips,etc. 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I guess it's hard to get past the mental images of the cast when they were teenagers back when the show was airing.

I think they ALL look great today.

Honored Contributor

Manny2: DH wonders if you know about the scars and disabilities that I might have.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Sort of on the same topic.  Someone posted on FB the stars of Top Gun from 1986 and now.  I couldn't believe this was Kelly McGillis.  Yes I've gained weight and stopped coloring my hair and I have salt and pepper hair (which started turning in my 40s), but I still think I look pretty close to what I did in 1986.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kelly+mcgillis+age+60&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNTiNrAoAAS-ZzR...

Respected Contributor

I think they look great!❤️

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Susan's long 70's hair looks awful. She really needs a total makeover--including a clothes makeover. She's not very feminine...she reminds me of a 70's rocker.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Susan's long 70's hair looks awful. She really needs a total makeover--including a clothes makeover. She's not very feminine...she reminds me of a 70's rocker.

@Daisy Sunflower  LOL. I read that she's got her own radio call in talk show and has had it for some time. I only saw an hour of the show so I'll catch it on repeat.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

It is good to see all of them together and alive! yes they are older  but who isn’t?

Many child actors didn’t make it to this age.