Honored Contributor

Anyone see it? I thought it sounded kinda sad.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Brady Bunch on Chopped?

I didn't see it but I once saw Barry Williams who played Greg on Wife Swap.......he's rather strange and on the cranky side. He lives and performs in Branson, or he did when the show was filmed. He sees himself as a big show biz star.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry I missed it.  But I read that Marcia, Peter, and Cindy were judges.

bradys chopped.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

I can take or leave Chopped but I would have definitely watched if I had know that any of the Brady's were on.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I saw it also.  It was ok. I'm not a huge fan of the show. 

Respected Contributor

It is probably all "advertising" for the HGTV show -- Brady re-model.  They are probably on a wave of temporary fame right now, and they are taking advantage (can't say I blame them).

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain 

I watched it also. It was okay. They didn't give them any bizarre "out there" ingredients. If I remember correctly, Tues Sept 3rd they will have the actors who played Jan, Greg and Bobby as judges

cookin

Respected Contributor

I'm neither yea or nay regarding the Brady Bunch. I usually watch "Chopped" but when I found out they were going to be on the show,  it was a definite pass for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched it on DVR. Boring. I like Chopped but won't be watching any more Brady episodes. Those 3 "judges" were as dull as all the food that was prepared.

I realize the 4 contestants were home cooks, but that person who lost...yuck. He/she did so much bragging I was glad to see who won.  (Don't want to give anything away!)

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

It is probably all "advertising" for the HGTV show -- Brady re-model.  They are probably on a wave of temporary fame right now, and they are taking advantage (can't say I blame them).

Exactly.