Esteemed Contributor

Re: ❄️☃️ The Bold & the Beautiful February 2022 w/ SPOILERS ☃️❄️

[ Edited ]

Well how's this for a throwback picture of Ridge a.k.a. Scruffy? When it popped

up on my feed I had to stare at it for a minute I didn't even recognize him. I

never watched him in any other soaps other than B&B and I thought it was

the guy from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

Born 2/22/66, today Thorsten Kaye celebrates his 56th birthday.

274514230_2584469178364765_8310747248569014151_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Guessing these should last Brooke an hour or two. Sheila will send 100

more cases to Brooke.

images (4).jpg

Honored Contributor

Sadly, I am enjoying today's 'encore episode' more than I have a regularly-scheduled new episode in weeks. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched only the first few minutes to see Brooke and Bill. Then as soon 

as I saw Nicole and her boyfriend I knew it was time to turn it off. They

were always so dull.

I watched it one time and that was enough. Hope they all resume tomorrow.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oooo...I think Ridge looks pretty good there with the long hair.

Honored Contributor

Will he or won't he?  Give Brooke the

"Heave-HO" that is??????

Woman EmbarassedWoman SurprisedWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  Only until Thorston Kaye's vacation is over.

Esteemed Contributor

This happens when Brooke is without a man.

Wow!

274949217_2589092154569134_8161440316107903315_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, February 28:

Rock star style! Join us as we recall Bold & Beautiful alum Courtney Hope’s hottest red carpet looks and rank them!

Ah, there it is… Sheila taunts Brooke, who is convinced that her marriage is not over. Well, we’ve got some bad news for her…

Ridge wastes nary a second getting over the loss of “his Logan” — not to mention his destiny — as he, Steffy, Taylor and Thomas rejoice together as a reunited family. Sheesh, this cat moves faster than cheetah toward an injured antelope! Meanwhile, all we can think is, “Oh, Taylor, no.” Ridge has shown her a zillion times that he’s just not that into her. In fact, we created a whole photo gallery to illustrate why she should run, not walk, in the other direction

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 1:

As Carter and Paris share a fun moment after their special night together, all we can think is, “Uh-oh. When is the other shoe gonna drop?” ’Cause we all know happy can’t stay happy for long on a soap!

Rejoicing in her comeuppance, Sheila spars with Brooke. Clearly, the madwoman has never heard the old saying about loose lips sinking ships, because her tendency to gloat is all but guaranteed to be her downfall. And how silly will she feel if she makes our prediction come true!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 2:

Oh, this oughta be good! During a heated confrontation with Brooke, Taylor gives as good as she gets. Given the decades of acrimony between the rivals, this face-off could last for days. And we’d be fine with that, by the way!

At great personal risk of having his face rearranged, Deacon gives in to Hope’s request and pays Ridge a surprise visit. We would’ve gone with a phone call instead. Zoom at best. But that Deacon, he does like to live on the edge, doesn’t he?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 3:

Drat. Apparently, Brooke and Taylor’s showdown is already over, because today, Deacon makes an emotional plea of love and commitment to the one that got away. We’ll give him credit for his stick-to-itiveness, but we still have a funny feeling something else is going on. Our theory here.

He once hooked up with a mannequin. She once murdered a man with bees. So yeah, it’s going to be crazy to the nth degree when Thomas and Sheila argue about her place within the Forrester family. No vat of acid required, even!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 4:

What did we tell Sheila about loose lips sinking ships? It was that loose lips do sink ships, dang it! Yet during her intense squabble with Thomas, the blabbermouth accidentally slips up. Could this be the first step toward her diabolical plot blowing up in her face?

Nobody needs to ask Dollar Bill for his two cents. He’s perfectly happy to voice his opinion about Ridge and Brooke to Wyatt and Liam. Why do we suspect he won’t be too torn up about the dressmaker’s wife swap?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of March 7:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 7:

Hmm. If Ridge and Thomas share a warm father/son moment today — and they do — it probably doesn’t involve Junior disclosing the gaffe that Sheila made during their fight. Chances are, he’s content just knowing that his longtime detractor is out of Daddy’s life… at least for now.

When Deacon provides comfort to an anguished Brooke, will it come in the form of a shoulder to cry on… or a pair of lips to kiss? That’s always a risk when these two get together — and hey, she’s got nothing left to lose, eh, Ridge?

If it makes Brooke feel any better, she’s been through this kinda heartache before and emerged no worse for wear. Maybe she just needs to reflect for a moment on her (tumultuous) life and (many) loves.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't it reported some time ago that the Ridge actor was going to be taking a haitus from this show? Did it happen? Is it going to happen? Can we say recast, please?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...