Super Contributor

Re: ❄️☃️ The Bold & the Beautiful February 2022 w/ SPOILERS ☃️❄️

I didn't even bother watching today's episode. As soon as I read that Taylor finds out about Brooke's secret, I was like "Good grief! Who cares?". I also could care less who Paris dates--doesn't date. I hate that they turned the character of Carter into such a sap! His character had much more potential. 

This show reminds me of pulling off a painful band-aid that is still stuck to the wound. Instead of ripping it off, it's sloooooowly being taken off in the most painful way possible. I'm so sick of the flashbacks to New Year's Eve and Brooke's drinking. We get it already! Just so boring....

Respected Contributor

Make her squirm Steffy. Make her squirm!

Esteemed Contributor

Come on, lets get this lousy storyline wrapped up. Take all the flashbacks

and end this garbage already!

I think I would jump out of my skin if I turned around and someone appears

instantly in my house like when Hope always pops in at Brooke's. Great

way to eavesdrop and hide behind the curtains!

Honored Contributor

Wow, 'bad day at the office' for Deacon today.

Super Contributor

Wait a second! I have some rhetorical questions. Well, first off, this whole storyline is stupid and boring. Nevertheless, why are the writers putting Steffy, Taylor, and Thomas on a high horse about Brooke? My gosh--couldn't we all write a book or two about ALL the things they have done? Steffy having an affair with Liam -- and then getting pregnant -- and then not knowing who's the father? Thomas and his obsession with Hope? Remember that stupid mannequin? (Please let's not remember that.) And Taylor...that woman is a regular head case. Didn't she attempt to murder Bill? (What ever happened with that?) Wasn't Taylor an alcoholic? So, Brooke is no saint (and there are times I don't like her character), but this moaning and groaning by the three of them over Ridge and Brooke is just plain stupid. Doesn't make a lick of sense. 

Honored Contributor

I guess we could all analyze how and why it happened, but this soap (along with all the others) has gone from being solid entertainment to pure bilge. Along with a number of other factors, the writing here has become fully atrocious.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Yes, Stevieb,I so agree with you.  The "other factors" is what has driven me away from these shows!

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of February 14:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, February 14:

Separately, Taylor confronts Brooke, and Steffy confronts Hope about Brooke’s betrayal of Ridge. Will old wounds be reopened that can never be healed when these two generations of formidable foes lock horns anew? By the time they’re through, we may have to rearrange the rankings in our countdown of soap’s all-time fiercest feuds. (Check ’em out here.)

Get the popcorn! Deacon fuels Ridge’s rage as the two engage in a fight of epic proportions. Will the ex-con go all Cobra Kai on the dressmaker?! And if so, what will be left of the dressmaker when his opponent is done with him?

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood has her hands full of cuteness in sweetly serene baby-bump photos.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, February 15:

As Sheila gloats about Brooke’s infidelity and gives Taylor her full support, we have to wonder if the wicked witch will take so much pleasure in the blonde’s downfall that she’ll tip off the astute therapist to her involvement in the catastrophe.

As Brooke strives to defuse the situation, Ridge reaches his breaking point with his wife. Will he call it quits with his destiny after assuring her just last week that they could get through absolutely anything together?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, February 16:

Four-tissue alert! Hope and Liam attempt to comfort a distraught Brooke, who is one of the most prolific criers we know. Will her staunchest supporters be able to convince her to turn off the waterworks and fight for her man?

Something tells us Steffy might find Ridge more receptive than he was before Brooke’s most recent betrayal when she passionately pleads with her dad to end things with his scandal-plagued wife once and for all.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, February 17:

Deacon recalls how Brooke defended him in his brawl with Ridge to an ecstatic Sheila. We can just picture the glee on her face as she relishes the tale — after all, the she-devil vowed to destroy the life of the blonde who had the audacity to come between her and her goals, and did a bang-up job of setting the chaos in motion.

Undoubtedly upset with his stepmother’s betrayal of his father, Thomas thwarts Brooke’s efforts to contact Ridge. We have to say, compared to some of the shocking things that have gone down between these two in the past, a little thwarting doesn’t seem like such a big deal.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, February 18:

Ridge is grateful to Taylor for her unwavering love and support. The question is, how will he show his gratitude? Perhaps with a hug? A kiss? Could this be the beginning of that new chapter Steffy has so fervently hoped would come to pass for her parents?

Not if Brooke has anything to say about it! Ridge’s estranged wife faces off with Thomas for keeping her from his father without his knowledge. Will she be able to get past the gatekeeper and make an impassioned plea to save her marriage?

Esteemed Contributor

Time for Thomas to do something other than sit with Mommy and Stef all

the time.

Make a plan to get Douglas back or get a girlfriend already. Something.

Respected Contributor

This cr@p has been going on for 6 weeks now, Same s### different day.

Taylor is an idiot too. Ridge left you and your children. You want that fool back?  Most women wouldn't feel so kindly towards someone like him. She needs to tell herself to move on. Who would want her for their shrink?