Honored Contributor

Re: 🍀🌷 The Bold & the Beautiful February/March/April 2022 w/ SPOILERS 🌷🍀

And enough with the lousy casting... Flo and Flo Mama, Zende ( who can't act), Zoey, Paris, and this Taylor is atrocious...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of April 25:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, April 25:

Why, this shouldn’t raise any red flags at all! Sheila intervenes when Ridge and Deputy Chief Baker push Steffy to remember. Mm-hmm, because nothing says, “I had nothing to do with it!” like a career criminal with homicidal tendencies getting in the way of an investigation of her own son’s death.

They’re not doctors, but they… Hey, wait. Hope and Brooke don’t even play doctors on TV. Yet the mother/daughter duo still team up to urge a conflicted Liam to tell Steffy the truth.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 26:

Is Steffy under armed guard at all times? Because she oughta be! In a panic, Sheila decides to finish the job that she started — in other words, finish off Finn’s widow!

It’s times like these that the saying “The truth hurts” gets extra painful: Liam tries to be gentle, but there’s no easy way to break it to Steffy about Finn’s tragic fate.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 27:

As an emotional Steffy faces Finn’s death surrounded by her loved ones, you can go ahead and cry right along with her as you review our tear-stained photo gallery of the soap’s most impactful deaths of all time.

If Steffy only knew that Sheila was the reason that Finn is pushing up daisies and she herself might be next. But completely in the dark, Steffy shares a rare moment of sympathy with the increasingly desperate madwoman.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 28:

Sounds like Steffy’s gonna dodge at least this bullet when Sheila’s evil plan gets thwarted in an unexpected way. Could she have an attack of conscience and decide to stop ruining people’s lives or, worse, ending them?

Raise your hand if you didn’t see this one coming: Hope worries about the connection between Steffy and Liam. But does she have reason to worry? Um, considering that he ran off, got drunk and had sex with his ex as soon as he saw Thomas necking with the Hope mannequin, we’re gonna go out on a limb and say yes.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 29:

When Bill and Liam vow to get justice for Steffy, they could be inadvertently moving themselves to the top of Sheila’s hit list. Is it too late for them to have Deacon show them some martial arts moves? Speaking of Hope’s dad…

Deacon serves up well-intentioned words of comfort to a tortured Sheila. But will they have desired effect… or only serve to further unnerve the unstable woman?

Why has Steffy’s grandfather been so scarce since Finn’s death and Steffy’s near-death? Let’s let John McCook (Eric) answer that question himself.

Esteemed Contributor

So Sheila sneaks into Steffy's room when the folks go for coffee, just as 

expected.

Can we get a day without Sheila, Scruffy, Taylor and Steffy. Throw in Brooke,

Liam and Hope too, sick of them. Guess Scruffy will never have time to see

a barber when he hardly ever leaves the hospital; he was looking especially

rough today.

Respected Contributor

@threecees  🔌 

Frequent Contributor

So, Taylor stays in the waiting room while Sheila camps out in Steffy's hospital room??  Did the writers not realize that this makes zero sense? 

Super Contributor

I haven't been at the message boards in a while. I find that I fast-forward through most of the episodes lately. Just sorry writing. Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

What a mess. Everyone going in and out of Steffys room.Why is Brooke,Hope,and Sheila hanging around? 

Didn"t Steffy say she didn"t want Sheila in her room? Yet Ridge never said a word when she went back in the room.

Taylor is dumb as a bag of hair. She thinks Sheila cares about Steffy?

Isn"t Bridget Brookes" daughter who was married to Deacon?

Esteemed Contributor

@hellie jo Yes Bridget was married to Deacon. This actress playing her now

is a recast. 

Here they are in happier daysWoman Happy

6cd2051c5d7161c3f49587dcec63a477.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope, not Johnathan! Sorry, they forgot their own writing. It was Dr.John Finnegan aka Dr. Libbity Bibbity. John is it's own name. It isn't always short for Johnathan writers!

I think if you name a kid Johnathan you are not looking for a short cut. You're probably not going to call him John.  Anyway,  it doesn't matter because his own parents; all three of them called him Finn...which I find ridiculous.
I have a friend named Finn; same last name as Dr. Johnathan ah hum..Finnegan. Guess what?  His parents never called him Finn. They called him Joseph his given name.  Only his friends called him Finn. Johnathan my a...

Esteemed Contributor

Time for Brooke to head home now. At least her drinking has not been 

mentioned since the shooting. She is a nuisance, nobody needs her

two cents.

So this is Attempt #2 for stupid Sheila. Another one that needs to leave

the hospital already. 

Time to get Steffy out of bed already. Since when does the patient just lie

in bed day after day, of course her injury is not mentioned in detail and I

know the actress is expecting her baby, so she will be bedridden probably

for some time to come.

Wouldn't the dumb hot dog detective put a guard at Steffy's door just in case

the shooter comes into the hospital to finish her off? No Steffy's room is an

open door to Sheila. Hurry up and drug Steffy to knock her into a long coma,

probably right after she sees Hayes. Then Sheila can spend more time with

Taylor and the baby like the great pals they are now.