Honored Contributor

Re: ❄️☃️ The Bold & the Beautiful February 2022 w/ SPOILERS ☃️❄️

Of all the characters on the show, I really think who I am most sick of are Brooke and Hopeless.  Even more than Paris.  Brooke deserves D-Con.  

And Hopeless should move out of the tool shed she lives in and get a house and grow up.  Really?  Mommy dearest didn't have TIME to tell Ridge another man slept in the bed on NYE?  

I'd love to see Ridge take off and her try to get Bill back only to have him say no thanks I'm going back to Katie. Let's see Brooke turn her nose up at the ex-con penniless guy, which she will. 

About Brooke's house:  Is it in the compound where Eric's house is?  Does she own it?  

Esteemed Contributor

How did Steffy and Thomas miss the kiss! They should have been

peeking in the glass door with huge smiles on their faces? Like two

kids watching Santa put their Christmas gifts under the tree.

I'm sure as they come back inside they can record Mommy and Daddy, 

making out and send it to Brooke. Daddy is coming home. For the 

millionth time Steffy can say we are a family again.

I laughed when Thomas brought up Brooke pushing him over the cliff!

Can we begin to move on to a new story and not Paris and Carter?

Honored Contributor

A hair stylist would 'clean up' (pun intended) if Ridge and Taylor get back together.

Respected Contributor

Why? Oh why, didn't Brooke walk in when Scruffy and Wiggy kissed? 

If I see Shelia thinking back about that bottle switch another time; I'm gonna bust out a bottle and get my load on myself! 😝 

Honored Contributor

I'm liking Taylor. She seems sincere to me. How long before Deacon figures out that Shelia swapped the champagne with an alcoholic version?  Maybe by April.

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, February 21:

With Ridge’s children declaring their father off limits to Brooke, Liam plays detective on behalf of Hope and her mother. It’s a sure bet that he’ll be going behind “enemy lines,” aka entering Steffy’s house, to find out what’s going on with the disgruntled dressmaker.

It sounds like Liam might end up wishing he’d never gotten involved in the “Bridge” mess, given the intel he’s going to have to take back to the cabin! Yep, Ridge lands at Steffy’s house, where he and Taylor share a kiss. Already? Bro. No. Just… no.

Bold & Beautiful alum Courtney Hope sends a heartfelt shoutout to “the best thing that’s ever happened to me” — plus, those pictures… aw, gee!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, February 22:

Will Taylor’s prospects with her ex-husband take a nosedive when Thomas reluctantly hands Ridge back his phone, which then blows up with messages from Brooke?

Having been married to Brooke — and divorced from her! — Eric really shouldn’t be surprised, but nonetheless, he is stunned when his panicked ex-wife fills him in on the fallout with Ridge from her New Year’s tryst with Deacon. Please, please, please let Quinn walk in on this scene. Pretty please?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, February 23:

Sheila gets inwardly ecstatic upon learning about Ridge and Brooke’s split. The question is whether or not she can keep that inner glee from bursting out into a gloat-y confession! We’re gonna say “not a chance” since the schemer has always been her own worst enemy. Don’t believe it? This story is for you.

Cue up the flashbacks! When Brooke and Ridge share a heart-wrenching goodbye, there are bound to be a boatload of not only reminiscences but tears. Want to get a head start on the waterworks? Take a meander back through the “Bridge” love storyin our fabulous photo gallery.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, February 24:

Just as we suspected she would, Sheila’s spreading her glee about Brooke’s misfortunes all over town. When the master manipulator gives Deacon the shocking news about “Bridge” splitting up, it inspires the reformed con to be hopeful of a reunion with the woman he loves.

Warning: drama ahead! Throwing caution to the wind, the romantic chemistry builds between Paris and Carter. While Grace may have been seriously overstepping in warning the executive away from her daughter, she clearly isn’t someone to be trifled with, so this is gonna mean trouble.

Did the big fight between Deacon and Ridge — not to mention the fallout — set in motion the big twist we’ve been warned is coming?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, February 25:

Ah, there it is… Sheila taunts Brooke, who is convinced that her marriage is not over. Well, we’ve got some bad news for her…

Ridge wastes nary a second getting over the loss of “his Logan” — not to mention his destiny — as he, Steffy, Taylor and Thomas rejoice together as a reunited family. Sheesh, this cat moves faster than cheetah toward an injured antelope! Meanwhile, all we can think is, “Oh, Taylor, no.” Ridge has shown her a zillion times that he’s just not that into her. In fact, we created a whole photo gallery to illustrate why she should run, not walk, in the other direction

Esteemed Contributor

How disgusting are Taylor and Scruffy? They are in Steffy's house, well Taylor

lives there too, but why did they have to run upstairs like two teenagers. 

Can this day end that's been going on for weeks? Hope is still in her Little

House on the Prairie frock and Taylor is in that gray top forever.

Good, I can't wait until all is revealed and Steffy's world comes crashing

down when they all find out that Sheila set this whole dumb plan in motion

with switching the labels.

Super Contributor

My goodness gracious!! I thought Taylor was a head case before. Ha! This won't last. Ridge has proven over and over that he always goes back to Brooke. Always!! Why would anyone be foolish enough to get back on that merry-go-round? 

Respected Contributor

They saw Mommy kissing Scruffy Claus today. 😆 Maybe they'll go on and on about it just like Douglas did.

My guess is that Taylor will leave with Scruffy so it will give him the out he needs: to go on his long, real life hiatus. He'll come back without Taylor and her wig so that he can get back together with Brooke. Taylor can then continue her important work with the world!

In the meantime,  Brooke can enjoy D-Con's company and have Shelia mess with them. Then all the kiddies 👶 👧 👦 

can be happy that their mommy's and daddy's are playing house together.

Thats just my guess and how I might write it.

Valued Contributor

Taylor is not a very good psychiatrist because if she was, she would know that Ridge is on the rebound, upset, hurt and you really shouldn't trust anything he says or get yourself emotionally invested!