Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2018 (includes spoilers)

I was hoping hypocritical, sleazy, judge-tampering Ridge would get caught.  The Judge should have turned him in - what would be the charges?  Attempted bribery or extortion after the fact?! Or just ordinary tampering or contempt?  (I say he’s in contempt for looking so scruffy!)

The judge gave the impression after the hearing that he was ruling for Ridge but, even if he would have ruled the same way, it would have been great to see Ridge off to jail.  

“Cuff him, Danno”!  

Trusted Contributor

Baby Kelly sure looked comfortable being held by Don Diamont. 

Guess it’s all that experience he has with his own boys in real life.

I remember years ago, though not in the script, Baby Will fell asleep in his arms.  

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

Baby Kelly sure looked comfortable being held by Don Diamont. 

Guess it’s all that experience he has with his own boys in real life.

I remember years ago, though not in the script, Baby Will fell asleep in his arms.  

I would be more than happy to fall asleep in Bill's arms after 'consoling' him from losing Will in the custody decision.

Esteemed Contributor

How dumb dumb dumb is Ridge? How many times is he going to thank Craig for returning

a favor and siding with Katie?

The fool and his big mouth got caught with his you did the right thing speech again and

again. Good way to now lose your wife. In the long run it will not be worth it Ridge. You

are going to be cold sleeping in that bed alone while Brooke stays warm with your enemy.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Well it finally happened!  Ridge got caught with his bribery scheme to the Judge and I was thrilled that Brooke found it!  He has become so obsessed with Bill, it's disturbing to watch.  Everyone else seems to have moved on except him.

Well next week should be exciting.  Can't wait to see what Brooke does next and when she confronts Ridge.

And I agree, Bill sure does look handsome in his suit and tie! 

@yellowBeetle how are you?  Brooke has been looking lovely as always in her past few outfits.  Looks like there will be a Bill and Brooke reunion soon!  

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Well it finally happened!  Ridge got caught with his bribery scheme to the Judge and I was thrilled that Brooke found it!  He has become so obsessed with Bill, it's disturbing to watch.  Everyone else seems to have moved on except him.

Well next week should be exciting.  Can't wait to see what Brooke does next and when she confronts Ridge.

And I agree, Bill sure does look handsome in his suit and tie! 

@yellowBeetle how are you?  Brooke has been looking lovely as always in her past few outfits.  Looks like there will be a Bill and Brooke reunion soon!  

Hi @SouthFlorida321 and everyone!

Yes things will be very interesting and explosive this week! Funny to see Bill being the one to have taken the moral high ground as far as interfering with the judge ... telling Brooke that he wishes he had, but didn't do it ... thereby setting it up for her to be even more outraged at discovering Ridge's actions. 

And agree with everyone about how gorgeous Bill looked in a suit!!Woman Happy

@SouthFlorida321 Brooke's outfits are always stunning! And she wears them all so well. Looking forward, too, to the Brooke and Bill reunion! And can Ridge and Quinn be far behind  .... we can only hope!!!Woman Wink

Enjoy!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @yellowBeetle and everyone!

I think that Brooke brings out the best in Bill.  A great couple who compliment one another.  We still have the baby Kelly and paternity  issue looming. Can you imagine a Brooke-Bill-Steffy trio???? Two very strong women - each so different.  

This might be picking up - YAY!!

@yellowBeetle I know, Brooke wears everything to perfection.  And yes, Ridge is going to be steaming if Bill does win Brooke back.  I think Bill might want to hire a security guard!!  A Quinn-Ridge romance could be inevitable.  I did notice some interaction with Sally though the other day.  Hmmmm.....could it be Sally instead of Quinn?  She's fiery too.......Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I think that Brooke brings out the best in Bill.  A great couple who compliment one another.  We still have the baby Kelly and paternity  issue looming. Can you imagine a Brooke-Bill-Steffy trio???? Two very strong women - each so different.  

@yellowBeetle I know, Brooke wears everything to perfection.  And yes, Ridge is going to be steaming if Bill does win Brooke back.  I think Bill might want to hire a security guard!!  A Quinn-Ridge romance could be inevitable.  I did notice some interaction with Sally though the other day.  Hmmmm.....could it be Sally instead of Quinn?  She's fiery too.......Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

Wouldn't that be something if it were Sally??!!Woman Happy I noticed that interaction too! 

And yes, when I saw Bill holding baby Kelly I thought it might be foreshadowing of revelations to come!

Things are picking up ... should be a good stretch ahead!

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Wouldn't that be something if it were Sally??!!Woman Happy I noticed that interaction too! 

And yes, when I saw Bill holding baby Kelly I thought it might be foreshadowing of revelations to come!

Things are picking up ... should be a good stretch ahead!

Hi - I'm happy I wasn't the only one and Sally did the once over a few times on Ridge.  She's more mature I would say and an older man would suit her well.  She does have the fiery personality of Quinn too which I think attracts himWoman Wink  They could pair Wyatt with Zoe?  She is mature beyond her years and can do much much better than Xander IMO.  Wow, she has a gorgeous figure.

We shall soon see and I'm once again looking forward to next week! Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2018 (includes spoilers)

Whatever became of Lainey?  Granted I haven’t been reading here much lately but the September thread needed to be changed to October.  

I like seeing $Bill and Brooke together.   Eventually I still bet it comes out that $Bill is Kellys father.  I like seeing Wyatt and Sally together.  Never could see he and Katie.  Even though I don’t care much for ‘this’ Thorne, he’s better with Katie than Wyatt.  

Now we’ll see how this Ridge and Judge thing comes out.  What Ridge did was illegal, lets see if he gets charged for it?  Don’t hold your breath.  Of course once $Bill finds out about it, he could get the law after him.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY