Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2018 (includes spoilers)

@deepwaterdotter Yes,  make that two. Love it.

Trusted Contributor

Really good scenes today between Bill and Ridge ... some great one-liner zingers from Bill and persistent needling from Ridge. Also Hope finally sees Steffy's true colors....

Fashion note ... another gorgeous blouse worn by Brooke.

Esteemed Contributor

I just found out who is playing the judge. At first I thought it was Eric Roberts with

the gray hair but I knew that I recognized the voice. If any of you watched One Life to

Live in the 90's it is the actor Joe Lando who played Jake Harrison who was in love with

Jessica Buchanan. Also he played on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman but I didn't watch it.

Good to see him.

Are all the old flashbacks really necessary? It was one after another. I was laughing

at the airplane one with Ridge flailing his arms. Was hoping to hear Bill say to Justin,

Cool him off. I think when that happened it was played at least 50 times.

Honored Contributor

Final scenes today remind me of old SNL skit "The Californians".

Respected Contributor

Here’s what I think........... I think that Will is going to be Ridges son. If you recall Katy slept with Ridge before she married Bill. 😱
Honored Contributor

He looked familiar to me too.  I knew he wasn't Eric Roberts because Eric is one of my favorite actors.  I've liked him for more years than I can remember.

Thanks @threecees for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

Hi @yellowBeetle and Everyone!!

Well the week was ok, Steffy stiill irritating as heck!Cat LOL

Here's what I get from it.  This could be the undoing of Brooke and Ridge's marriage if she finds out that he bought off the Judge in the custody case.  And yes, I do think she will find out sometime and soon.

I like that Bill is listening to Justin and becoming more a sympathetic character - especially for Brooke! Woman Wink  

Anyone agree?

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Hi @yellowBeetle and Everyone!!

Well the week was ok, Steffy stiill irritating as heck!Cat LOL

Here's what I get from it.  This could be the undoing of Brooke and Ridge's marriage if she finds out that he bought off the Judge in the custody case.  And yes, I do think she will find out sometime and soon.

I like that Bill is listening to Justin and becoming more a sympathetic character - especially for Brooke! Woman Wink  

Anyone agree?

Hi @SouthFlorida321 and everyone!

Yes, I agree! Brooke will be horrified and angered by Ridge's actions and that will pull her away from Ridge and push her closer to Bill. And Bill is uncharacteristically listening to some common sense from Justin ... and will benefit with Brooke if he shows some restraint in the custody battle.Woman Happy

Bill actually is the sympathetic character in this custody storyline, imo. Very flimsy reasoning on the part of Katie and Thorne on the issue. But I guess the writers had to come up with some scenario when they decided to tear apart Brooke and Ridge and bring Brooke and Bill back together! 

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Good grief!  These people need to expand their group of 'friends'.

They keep passing around the same ..... well...lovers.

I always say if this were real can you imagine sitting around the dinner table with the same people you've 'known' (in the biblical sense)...as they say....not once, not twice...but who can count that high!  

OMG!  What am I saying?  I actually have lived that...You see my mother was married to my Dad one time, my little sister's Dad ... 2 times and my Dad's best friend 3 (yepper) 3 times!  

So, people....it does happen.   Also, much of what goes on in this show....well...let's just say...I've seen it.

I think I've just explained why I watch this show.  Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

The stories they can tell about each other when they are sitting with smiles on their

faces at the Thanksgiving table are endless.