Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2018 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Hi! I am answering your post from the August thread here! Woman Happy

Agreed with your take on Liam and Hope and Steffy! I do not like the way this is heading either with Steffy inserting herself back into the picture...:Woman Sad

(And as to your question on the Eagles Woman Happy... the NFL Network is reporting that Foles will be the starter Thursday night vs the Falcons. Wentz has still not been cleared for contact by his doctors.)

@yellowBeetle Hi!  Oh sorry, I was late and still posting on August thread.

Talk about SUNK.  That's how I felt on Friday's show.  I knew Steffy was not going to stop.  It's not in her nature.  All an act and the way she is now being portrayed as a heroine or sacritfical lamb is almost nauseating to watch.Smiley Surprised

Ok, I did peek at the spoilers.  Am I wrong and this is just a scare for Hope and the baby will be alright?  I sure hope so.  But in the end the dye has been cast by Steffy and it is going to end badly for Hope sooner or later....ugh.

We still have hope that the baby could be Bill's.  I feel he will end up with Brooke or Steffy, not sure.

Ok, thanks, so Foles will play Thursday.  Wonder when Wentz will return?  It seems to be a big question for so many!!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Hi! I am answering your post from the August thread here! Woman Happy

Agreed with your take on Liam and Hope and Steffy! I do not like the way this is heading either with Steffy inserting herself back into the picture...:Woman Sad

(And as to your question on the Eagles Woman Happy... the NFL Network is reporting that Foles will be the starter Thursday night vs the Falcons. Wentz has still not been cleared for contact by his doctors.)

@yellowBeetle Hi!  Oh sorry, I was late and still posting on August thread.

Talk about SUNK.  That's how I felt on Friday's show.  I knew Steffy was not going to stop.  It's not in her nature.  All an act and the way she is now being portrayed as a heroine or sacritfical lamb is almost nauseating to watch.Smiley Surprised

Ok, I did peek at the spoilers.  Am I wrong and this is just a scare for Hope and the baby will be alright?  I sure hope so.  But in the end the dye has been cast by Steffy and it is going to end badly for Hope sooner or later....ugh.

We still have hope that the baby could be Bill's.  I feel he will end up with Brooke or Steffy, not sure.

Ok, thanks, so Foles will play Thursday.  Wonder when Wentz will return?  It seems to be a big question for so many!!Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321 and everyone...Happy Labor Day!

Have not seen Monday's show yet but I hope that Hope does not lose the baby! 

Agree though, that now with Steffy on the prowl again for Liam, this will most likely not be a happily ever after for Hope as Mrs. Liam Spencer...

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Bill is shown to be Kelly's father. And that somehow he and Brooke reunite (because that opens the door for Ridge and Quinn!) or he and Steffy come together if she fails to snag Liam. 

(And yes, Philly has its own soap opera with this QB story, complete with the coach yesterday getting extremely testy with the media for leaking the news about Foles!! I am very happy with Foles playing until Wentz is 100% healed! The drama about it all is becoming silly, imo!)

Should be an exciting week on B&B! Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Hopeful and promising sign to see Bill daydreaming of him with Brooke in the hot air balloon... Woman Wink

And definitely tension brewing between Brooke and Ridge ...

Noticed yesterday Quinn was siding with Ridge during the meeting ...

So maybe for those of us who have been hoping for Brooke and Bill to be together and for Quinn and Ridge to reunite, we will soon have our wishes granted!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle and B&B watchers HI!

Nothing surprising this week for me.  Steffy has finally shown her true colors and intentions which we've all known anyway.

So far Hope's baby is safe which is great.  I am becoming increasingly dissapointed in Hope this week though.  She's getting weaker and seems oblivious to Steffy's intentions.  I don't like how they are making her out to be a weak, naive dumb nitwit!  She sure looked like one this week  to me.  I know many here do not like Hope and I'm ready to join the club!  If it wasn't for Brooke her mother trying to knock some sense into her, she would be lost.  It's becoming pathetic and I have no words for that trio anymore.  It's enough.

Now on the other hand the lunch between Bill and Brooke was promising right?Cat LOL  I think it was the best moment of the whole week.  They just might wind up back together.Woman Very Happy

They might just keep mum about Bill being Kelly's father until Brooke and Bill get back together and Liam is back with Steffy?  Hmm.... now that would be interesting. And of course Ridge and Quinn giving it a go.

For me, nothing has changed as far as Katie and Thorne together.  A real bore.

@yellowBeetle I saw Eagles won thursday night.  YAY!!Woman Very Happy  Foles is doing wonderful!!Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle and B&B watchers HI!

Nothing surprising this week for me.  Steffy has finally shown her true colors and intentions which we've all known anyway.

So far Hope's baby is safe which is great.  I am becoming increasingly dissapointed in Hope this week though.  She's getting weaker and seems oblivious to Steffy's intentions.  I don't like how they are making her out to be a weak, naive dumb nitwit!  She sure looked like one this week  to me.  I know many here do not like Hope and I'm ready to join the club!  If it wasn't for Brooke her mother trying to knock some sense into her, she would be lost.  It's becoming pathetic and I have no words for that trio anymore.  It's enough.

Now on the other hand the lunch between Bill and Brooke was promising right?Cat LOL  I think it was the best moment of the whole week.  They just might wind up back together.Woman Very Happy

They might just keep mum about Bill being Kelly's father until Brooke and Bill get back together and Liam is back with Steffy?  Hmm.... now that would be interesting. And of course Ridge and Quinn giving it a go.

For me, nothing has changed as far as Katie and Thorne together.  A real bore.

@yellowBeetle I saw Eagles won thursday night.  YAY!!Woman Very Happy  Foles is doing wonderful!!Cat Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321 and everyone...

Beautifully said! Agree with you 100%! Woman Happy (And thks for the kind words about the Eagles!!)

Steffy is so utterly transparent in her selfish and self-serving behavior that she is becoming a bad caricature of herself! Difficult to watch..

And Hope is swinging more to the opposite extreme. The writers had seemed to be giving this new Hope more backbone and spunk. Not this week. Very disappointing to see her regressing and becoming so extremely gullible. I admire Brooke for sticking up for her daughter ... but it should be Hope calling out Steffy.

And as much as I used to almost cringe and roll my eyes at the never-ending flashbacks of the Brooke and Bill balloon ride, it was a welcome and hopeful scene this week! Looks promising that we may soon see some reuniting of couples ... Brooke with Bill as well as Quinn with Ridge!

But Thorne and Katie just do not have that spark, imo. Maybe Thorne should be paired with Sally and have Wyatt go back to Katie!

And your idea about revealing that Bill is Kelly's father later after Bill and Brooke are together makes lots of sense!!

Should be an interesting week! Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Ridge won't be seeing any of Brooke in her lingerie for a while. It is going

to be cold for him at night, unless Quinn soon will warm him up, who knows?

I think he made a BIG mistake in his marriage by siding with his little girl's line.

Bill sure gets around. Used to run to Steffy's every day, then battling constantly

with Katie at her place and now isn't this now two times in one day that he

supposedly ran into Brooke at El Giordino's? This guy sure has alot going on.

After spending all day at the office and running to all of his ladies, no wonder

why he never sees Will!

Valued Contributor

What's up with Steffy in her outfit?  It reminds me of Elvira.  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

What's up with Steffy in her outfit?  It reminds me of Elvira.  Smiley LOL

@coconut1818 I thought so too. So disgusting when she was talking to Ridge and

couldn't even cover up a bit. When your dad sees you as an adult practically naked.

The wig is so ugly too.

Respected Contributor

Hi @yellowBeetle and everyone.

Well, I have not watched today's episode but am at the point I don't have much to say anymore about the show period.  So easy to  predict outcomes of storylines, no cliff hanger surprises.

I tell you if it wasn't for Dollar Bill Spencer and his ongoing wit, humor and entertainemt I don't even know if it would be worth watching.

Oh yes, Steffy being "mother of the year" parading around in her black lingerie outfit, ugh.

I think she was Hoping for Liam to pop in and take a gander...yep!Woman WinkCat LOL

And poor Hope just muddling along.  If it wasn't for Brooke she would be lost.

And what's up with the youngsters Emma and Xander taking up more precious little  airtime?

Another yawn.  I think Zoe could be a nice addition paired with the right person.  I would like to see her with Thorne or like you suggested a Sally and Thorne pairing.  

Oh yes at this point the balloon ride with Brooke and Bill was wonderful.  Again, it's the best the show has to offer right now!

Ok, maybe a change today, will see it soon!Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 and everyone ...

I agree, @SouthFlorida321... if Bill were not in this I think I would pull the plug too!

Let's hope that the writers will get the message and put Bill and Brooke back together as well as Ridge with Quinn. 

Steffy is unwatchable, imo. She has always been obnoxious ... but this new super superior  ... but phony ..."I am woman hear me roar"  attitude she is taking with Hope is just too much. The only amusing aspect of Steffy is seeing which wig she is wearing...

I think Zoe shows promise ... but Emma not so much. Xander is fine but he looks too young to me to be paired with Zoe!

On a fashion note ... love the striped blouse Brooke has been wearing the past few days!

Well here's to Bill!! Woman Happy

Enjoy!!