Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2018 (includes spoilers)

@threecees I'd say 'the new normal' but my family's been that way for years!

We don't judge, just accept each other.  We have a little of 'everything' but lots of fun too!

Wish we had these people's money!

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Hi @yellowBeetle and Everyone!!

Well the week was ok, Steffy stiill irritating as heck!Cat LOL

Here's what I get from it.  This could be the undoing of Brooke and Ridge's marriage if she finds out that he bought off the Judge in the custody case.  And yes, I do think she will find out sometime and soon.

I like that Bill is listening to Justin and becoming more a sympathetic character - especially for Brooke! Woman Wink  

Anyone agree?

Hi @SouthFlorida321 and everyone!

Yes, I agree! Brooke will be horrified and angered by Ridge's actions and that will pull her away from Ridge and push her closer to Bill. And Bill is uncharacteristically listening to some common sense from Justin ... and will benefit with Brooke if he shows some restraint in the custody battle.Woman Happy

Bill actually is the sympathetic character in this custody storyline, imo. Very flimsy reasoning on the part of Katie and Thorne on the issue. But I guess the writers had to come up with some scenario when they decided to tear apart Brooke and Ridge and bring Brooke and Bill back together! 

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Hi!  Yes, the only reason she broke up with Bill is because of him starting the fire.  This will absolutely not sit well with her about Ridge's manipulation with the Judge. She's already smoldering underneath with the Hope-Steffy situation anyway.  I hope it's soon too.  This will be the demise of Brooke and Ridge!Woman Very Happy

The whole Katie Thorne pairing is odd.  So quickly put together.  They look more like best friends than lovers to me.  I see no "fire" between those too.  Oh well so be it.

Keep going - soon Brooke and Bill wil be back together.  And then Ridge can pursue Quinn!!!  I miss her.Smiley WinkWoman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Hi @yellowBeetle and Everyone!!

Well the week was ok, Steffy stiill irritating as heck!Cat LOL

Here's what I get from it.  This could be the undoing of Brooke and Ridge's marriage if she finds out that he bought off the Judge in the custody case.  And yes, I do think she will find out sometime and soon.

I like that Bill is listening to Justin and becoming more a sympathetic character - especially for Brooke! Woman Wink  

Anyone agree?

Hi @SouthFlorida321 and everyone!

Yes, I agree! Brooke will be horrified and angered by Ridge's actions and that will pull her away from Ridge and push her closer to Bill. And Bill is uncharacteristically listening to some common sense from Justin ... and will benefit with Brooke if he shows some restraint in the custody battle.Woman Happy

Bill actually is the sympathetic character in this custody storyline, imo. Very flimsy reasoning on the part of Katie and Thorne on the issue. But I guess the writers had to come up with some scenario when they decided to tear apart Brooke and Ridge and bring Brooke and Bill back together! 

Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Hi!  Yes, the only reason she broke up with Bill is because of him starting the fire.  This will absolutely not sit well with her about Ridge's manipulation with the Judge. She's already smoldering underneath with the Hope-Steffy situation anyway.  I hope it's soon too.  This will be the demise of Brooke and Ridge!Woman Very Happy

The whole Katie Thorne pairing is odd.  So quickly put together.  They look more like best friends than lovers to me.  I see no "fire" between those too.  Oh well so be it.

Keep going - soon Brooke and Bill wil be back together.  And then Ridge can pursue Quinn!!!  I miss her.Smiley WinkWoman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

Agree!! I miss Quinn too ...  hopefully they will put her back with Ridge very soon!Woman Happy

And yes, what a speedy "romance" between Katie and Thorne ... but with no sparks or sizzle. 

Bill has continued to have the best moments with his one-liner zingers against Ridge and Thorne! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle and Everyone HI!

Bill had some goods one last week @yellowBeetle your right!  Remember when Ridge walked into Bill's office and he says something like "oh it's you, what is your sewing machine not working?"Woman LOL

And he told Ridge "that milk toast" brother of yours...... hysterical.   He makes the show!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle and Everyone HI!

Bill had some goods one last week @yellowBeetle your right!  Remember when Ridge walked into Bill's office and he says something like "oh it's you, what is your sewing machine not working?"Woman LOL

And he told Ridge "that milk toast" brother of yours...... hysterical.   He makes the show!Woman LOL

@SouthFlorida321

Yes I caught those from Bill!! Woman Happy Another fave is when he uses the word "dressmaker" ... his voice just drips with sarcasm. He lights up any scene! 

Honored Contributor

Looks like Katie raided the hairpiece closet today for her wedding do.

Esteemed Contributor

The Katie/Thorne wedding was boring. She looked very pretty I thought. The highlights

to me were seeing Donna and Bridget. If those 2 want to be on, I wish that they would

stay on. Also enjoyed the scenes with Will. Like the scenes with Katie and him when she was putting on her make-up and then at the end with them hugging. So cute, even though Will would look better with his hair shorter.

I guess Steffy is giving Hope ideas for doing hair. She had bangs today. She looks prettier

without them. Wyatt had the day off, wish he would have been with Katie.

Get married one day. Go to court to battle for custody tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

I loves me some Dollar Bill in a suit and tieWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter  He just makes Ridge and Thorne look so pathetic doesn't he?  The new J. R. Ewing to me!  The bad boy you just have to love!

Are you old enough to remember Dallas?  LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter  He just makes Ridge and Thorne look so pathetic doesn't he?  The new J. R. Ewing to me!  The bad boy you just have to love!

Are you old enough to remember Dallas?  LOL!!!!

Sadly, yes I am.  Some would think I am old enough to remember the Alamo.

Does anyone else think they are laying the groundwork to reveal Bill as Kelly's fatner?