Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie I agree with everything you said!  I am tired of watching those two in bed although I'm glad someone is getting some lovin'.  Ha!

By the time I fast forward over Katie and fish lip's love making, there isn't much show left.

Come on?!  Does anyone think Daddy is going to just go away nicely?  I see him throwing road blocks over and over.  He is known for his dirty deeds after all.  I'm looking forward to seeing it!

I wish it wasn't 20 minutes.  That's what it is by the time they stop a full 5 minutes BEFORE the show ends and all of the commercials, it comes out to 20 minutes (or less).

I keep thinking I wonder how Steffy would feel if someone did to her what Bill did to her brother?  I can't believe she didn't tell him about it!  I sure hope Liam tells him now.

Respected Contributor

Interesting that Steffy had to tell Katie in person what a great job she's doing. Then Katie proceeds to tell her she's "working at home" and Steffy figures out she has a man there, and that's okay. Get back to "work" then. Woman LOL

It's a wonder how either one of these companies (Forrestor/Spector) are still in business. When do the employees actually work?

@Mmsfoxxie, I agree, the acting with Bill & Liam has been exceptional. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, that's what confusing with Thomas calling Sally to break it off with her and saying he's staying in New York.  Does he know about Caroline lying or not.  Could be that he will come back as a recast, claiming he just found out he had been lied to.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@lainey1, Emmy worthy.  Especially Liam!

@lainey1 wrote:

Interesting that Steffy had to tell Katie in person what a great job she's doing. Then Katie proceeds to tell her she's "working at home" and Steffy figures out she has a man there, and that's okay. Get back to "work" then. Woman LOL

It's a wonder how either one of these companies (Forrestor/Spector) are still in business. When do the employees actually work?

@Mmsfoxxie, I agree, the acting with Bill & Liam has been exceptional. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie Was it here where I read he was leaving the show?  Is that what you mean?  Someone new?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66, yes, Thomas is leaving and a recast has not been mentioned.  Spoilers also say he's going to break up with Sally on the phone.  Now when/if that happens, somebody should clue Thomas in.

Trusted Contributor

I so agree about the great acting from Liam and Bill. I replayed that last scene three times! Woman Wink Often actors tend to over do it in tense scenes like that but I thought both of them were perfect! That was some shiner Liam wound up with.... Woman Surprised I think this storyline will continue to be good.

And I kind of like Katie with Wyatt!

Honored Contributor

I can't wait until everyone sees his black eye and asks what happened.

I think it will be funny.  I wonder how he's going to explain Bill's sudden departure.

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the actor who plays Wyatt, they need to recast,also i hope they bring another actor on to play Thomas, i liked his character with sally,I am also liking the changed sally,,hope she isn't leaving.It would be nice and different if Sally and Steffie could become great friends and have a friendship instead of the jealouse behavior between women on the soaps.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Ain't gonna happen @tucka.  Sally and Steffy being friends, I mean.  I have a feeling that Liam and Sally might get involved now Thomas is gone.  He's helping her a lot.