Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2017 (includes spoilers)

Liam trying to strong arm Bill is pretty silly to watch.

Liam just stay sweet and the lifesaver that you are.

Leave the cruelty to your daddy !!!!!

Story lines are a snore for me.  I wish they would really shake things up.

Honored Contributor

@nanapat wrote:

You rock Liam. I was rooting for him the whole time he was giving Bill what he deserved!

Finally!! " Not 9:01... 9am not a minute later" loved it. I only started watching this show when One Life To Live went off the air, so I am not up on all the history, but today was the best show I have seen in a while. Even Steffy feels bad for what Bill did to that girl.

Can't wait til Brooke finds out what Bill did. I wish they  would bring Caroline back full time. I never got the feeling of closure with her and Ridge. they have paired him up with just about everyone on the show! I liked him with Caroline..I read today that Thomas is leaving show... Maybe now it could come out that Ridge is the little guys Dad? Don't care for the Shiela story line at all. She's a nut.Can't wait til Monday to see if Bill makes the 9am deadline!! Go Liam!!!!

@nanapat  If Thomas takes icky Sally with him, I might watch again.

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Well, isn't Maya the conniving one to come up with the plan to send Nicole off so she won't be around Lizzie growing up. She just seemed evil to me with this plot. And Rick quickly agreed to it, and got Ridge on board. 

Bill should be proud of Liam. He's doing exactly what Bill would do in a similar situation - blackmail, record a conversation for evidence, make threats, throw his weight around. Liam is a chip off the old block. I wonder if this is really happening or is it another one of Liam's dreams.

Do you think Bill will resign and put Wyatt in charge?  

Honored Contributor

I love Bill just like I loved JR Ewing back in the day.  Those two bad boys are fun to watch.  It's only tv!  

Trusted Contributor

I read the actor who plays Zende is leaving the show,and tasha is in a new show coming on t.v.,so it looks like Nicole will leave also,never did like maya.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Never liked Nicole either.  She had the baby for her sister and now she wants it back.  It's all about what she wants.  She doesn't give a hoot about what Zende or Rick or Maya want, or need.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why I keep reading Celebrity Dirty Laundry, I don't know because only half of what they say is true, but.....Zende is leaving for International Monday but Nicole is not going.  What excuse is she going to give that makes sense.  Sasha is there, afterall.

Thomas is leaving on the 14th.  He says he got the idea to explore some options after Zende said that he was leaving. Now that's really abrupt.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands, lol.  I'm blessed like that!

ETA:  Now I read Nicole is going with Zende but obviously come back for some reason.  We'll find out when we find out, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of Sept 11: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ A torn Liam makes a move that stuns Bill.

~ Steffy has no idea Wyatt's at Katie's place when she pays an unplanned visit.

~ Bill punches Liam.

~ Brooke tries to figure out what's behind Bill's announcement.

~ Ridge realizes he misses Brooke after hearing the news about Bill.

~ Sally gets bad news followed by good news.

~ Bill comes to a realization after experiencing a bad memory.

~ Sally shares happy news with the Spectra team.

~ Bill tells Brooke part of the truth.

~ Steffy has talks with both Liam and Bill regarding their relationship.

~ Thomas calls Sally to say he's staying in New York for good.

Coming up:

~ Brooke reels after learning the truth about Bill.

~ Sheila wants Charlie to help her rid Eric of Quinn.

October Preview:

~ Sheila schemes to have the new Forrester estate manager, Mateo, seduce Quinn.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Thomas breaks up with Sally on the phone??  How lowlife is that?  I hope we get some back story about this.  Like did Caroline tell him the truth and he decided that he wanted to stay with her anyway or is he still believing that she is dying.  We never were told what their relationship was like in New York.  Seems to me that if Thomas hadn't quit, he was going to leave Caroline when he found out the truth.  Things abruptly changed.

I really like Liam's SL.  Bill punches him, huh, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

POW!!  Great scene at the end of the show between Liam and Bill.  Goodcacting by both but especially Liam.  His eyes were watered just enough.  And sometimes you can tell when an actor is going to get hit but Liam showed total surprise.  He showed great emotion from what he had to do.

So are Katie and Wyatt going to spend all of their time in bed?  He didn't act that way with St. Hope, the true love of his life.  Maybe Katie is more of a cougar booty call, heheh.