Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2017 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

Very smart to record Bill, Liam but I wouldn't have shared that with him just yet.  Bill is in total shock!  Good boy Liam got low and dirty with daddy.  Inwardly, I'll bet Bill admires him for it.  That's why he liked Wyatt so much when he met him.

Good show today.  Liam was way out of his element but he did it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

You rock Liam. I was rooting for him the whole time he was giving Bill what he deserved!

Finally!! " Not 9:01... 9am not a minute later" loved it. I only started watching this show when One Life To Live went off the air, so I am not up on all the history, but today was the best show I have seen in a while. Even Steffy feels bad for what Bill did to that girl.

Can't wait til Brooke finds out what Bill did. I wish they  would bring Caroline back full time. I never got the feeling of closure with her and Ridge. they have paired him up with just about everyone on the show! I liked him with Caroline..I read today that Thomas is leaving show... Maybe now it could come out that Ridge is the little guys Dad? Don't care for the Shiela story line at all. She's a nut.Can't wait til Monday to see if Bill makes the 9am deadline!! Go Liam!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi @nanapat, welcome to the boards.  I was talking big time to the tv, that's how excited I was, lol.

Regarding Caroline and Ridge....that ending for their relationship was not written well.  Too abrupt.  It was as if the writers decided to move them in another direction so poof....their marriage was over.  Neither one of them pined for the loss of their marriage.  Ridge hasn't mentioned Douglas at all.  At least I haven't heard him.

I don't like the Sheila SL either.  She's been killed more than once and still, here she is with the ability to scare everybody with a look or raising of her voice.  No way would that happen.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Well, isn't Maya the conniving one to come up with the plan to send Nicole off so she won't be around Lizzie growing up. She just seemed evil to me with this plot. And Rick quickly agreed to it, and got Ridge on board. 

Bill should be proud of Liam. He's doing exactly what Bill would do in a similar situation - blackmail, record a conversation for evidence, make threats, throw his weight around. Liam is a chip off the old block. I wonder if this is really happening or is it another one of Liam's dreams.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Oh yes, @lainey1.  As I said in an earlier post, Bill probably admires him for it.  Just like he admired Wyatt for being conniving.  Bill always said that Wyatt was more like him than Liam was.  Well, evidently, Liam just runs deeper, not shallow like Bill and Wyatt.

I wouldn't be surprised I'd Spencer Publications didn't rebuilt Spectra.  The question is will Sally know what Bill did.

I think Nicole is going to see right through Maya and Rick.

Honored Contributor

Watching soaps one really has to suspend belief!  Here are these people (Nicole and her sister) working in a place, having zip experience with talented people and here they are as high up in the company as you can get telling everyone what to do!

I can't stand her anyway, never have been able to.  I always knew she was a snake.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

What you say is so true @Annabellethecat66 but it's true of everyone except the Forrester family members that grew up learning the business.  Brooke was a chemist at one time and suddenly developed this Miracle fabric called BeLief.  Her mother was a caterer.  Now Brooke and Katie have all of this fashion sense.

Bill brought Liam and Wyatt into his business at management level.At least Liam was humble.  Wyatt, not so much.

So now we know where Sasha disappeared to.  Paris, where Zende and Nicole might go.  Looking at spoilers, it doesn't appear that Nicole wants to go since she knows there are auterior motives.  Oh, yeah....Zende, a model miraculously realized he could design.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

What you say is so true @Annabellethecat66 but it's true of everyone except the Forrester family members that grew up learning the business.  Brooke was a chemist at one time and suddenly developed this Miracle fabric called BeLief.  Her mother was a caterer.  Now Brooke and Katie have all of this fashion sense.

Bill brought Liam and Wyatt into his business at management level.At least Liam was humble.  Wyatt, not so much.

So now we know where Sasha disappeared to.  Paris, where Zende and Nicole might go.  Looking at spoilers, it doesn't appear that Nicole wants to go since she knows there are auterior motives.  Oh, yeah....Zende, a model miraculously realized he could design.

@Mmsfoxxie wow your a long time watcher and know all the history from the beginning.  Me too.

I agree with everything you say, except for Wyatt.  I think he's a good young man but losing Steffy (and wasn't it other women too?) to his brother Liam has taken it's toll.  He was always honest and told the truth about all his mom's shenanigans.  I think the story line is changing and they will now turn him out to be a villain conspiring with dad Bill. Too bad. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to disagree with you about Wyatt, @SouthFlorida321.  He was a snake in the grass from the minute he hit town.  Just not consistently.

As soon as he hit town, he worked on taking Liam's girlfriend Hope from Liam.  He undermined Liam every way that he could.  He stoke that Hope diamond which made it look like Charley did something wrong.  

Quinn got into the gf stealing mix to help Wyatt and Wyatt pretended to not know she was helping.  The second time, he succeeded in stealing Hope and he married her as quickly as he could to keep Hope and Liam from connecting.  I could say more that he did but the details are murky in my old brain, lol.

I always thought Wyatt was a $Bill in the making.  Bill saw a lot of himself in Wyatt and they both put down and teased Liam all the time.  The way they, especially Wyatt teased Liam was a form of bullying, imo.  Actually Wyatt was jealous of Liam.  He even wanted Bill to take Liam's house from Liam and give it to him.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I have to disagree with you about Wyatt, @SouthFlorida321.  He was a snake in the grass from the minute he hit town.  Just not consistentl.

As soon as he hit town, he worked on taking Liam's girlfriend Hope from Liam.  He undermined Liam every way that he could.  He stoke that Hope diamond which made it look like Charley did something wrong.  

Quinn got into the gf stealing mix to help Wyatt and Wyatt pretended to not know she was helping.  The second time, he succeeded in stealing Hope and he married her as quickly as he could to keep Hope and Liam from connecting.  I could say more that he did but the details are murky in my old brain, lol.

I always thought Wyatt was a $Bill in the making.  Bill saw a lot of himself in Wyatt and they both put down and teased Liam all the time.  The way they, especially Wyatt teased Liam was a form of bullying, imo.  Actually Wyatt was jealous of Liam.  He even wanted Bill to take Liam's house from Liam and give it to him.

Ok @Mmsfoxxie you right.  I forgot all abut the diamond caper!! - and yes it is jealousy.Woman Happy