Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Lovemyboots wrote:

Well I watched the show today & I can't believe what Liam did to his own father!  What a little jerk!!  One thing to let Sally & everyone know what was going on but to call the police on your father was just wrong!  You don't do that to your parents!  Especially since Bill gave whiney Liam an expensive car, beautiful house & a job with his own office right off!  AND Quinn got no time nothing & she kidnapped a person & pushed another off a cliff! Nothing. No jail time!  I wish they would take Liam & Quinn & drop them out of a helicopter in the middle of the ocean!!  Ok I've ranted...I'm good now!! LOL

You mean give them the 'Ridge treatment'?

Respected Contributor

So glad Liam stood up to his father. Bill needs to pay. The only problem it will be hard to prove as he told Liam what he did but it is his word against Bill. You need proof and Bill has so many people in his pocket.

Honored Contributor

Well, although I had the show on, I couldn't give it my full attention and will watch it on POP this evening.

But from what I did see, I'm of the belief that this might be a fantasy.  Everybody in those scenes overacted.  Also this episode contradicts other spoilers that say Bill is worried about keeping what he did from Brooke.

If it is a fantasy, I and a lot of other fans will be upset that they fooled us like that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching today's show and I definitely think it is a dream or daydream and that Bill will "wake up" from it on tomorrow's show! 

I thought the acting and dialogue were way over-the-top. 

And would they, also, so casually reveal the bogus Caroline dying storyline with all of its implications in the same show with the arson revelation? Seems unlikely.

I certainly hope it was a dream! 

And I think they are still off a day because of a preempted show about a month ago, so this was most likely supposed to be a Friday cliffhanger.

Respected Contributor

I also think it's a dream, whether it's Liam's or Bill's, I don't know. Agree the acting was way over the top. And why would Lt. Baker come there, with two other officers and not even know why Liam asked him to come? It would make sense it's Bill's dream if he's having trouble keeping his secret from Brooke. 

Looks like Wyatt is wearing Thomas's old hairpiece now.Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What really bugs me is Caroline lately.  She keep's screaming from the get go about how awful Bill's scheme is but yet she continues to go along with it.  Even on Friday she acted  like what a horror her Uncle Bill's behavior is, yet she is leaving again back to New York with Thomas. She's an accomplice in much of this.  Hypocrite? Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

How true, @SouthFlorida321.  Caroline could have cut this lie down in the bud.

And what kind of a life were they having in New York for her to keep saying things were fine?  Thomas couldn't have been romancing her.  They gave no back story on them which is weird.  We'd just see Thomas talking on the phone to Sally jr. sometimes but in isolation with Douglas making sounds in the background.  Not a well thought out SL, imo.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

How true, @SouthFlorida321.  Caroline could have cut this lie down in the bud.

And what kind of a life were they having in New York for her to keep saying things were fine?  Thomas couldn't have been romancing her.  They gave no back story on them which is weird.  We'd just see Thomas talking on the phone to Sally jr. sometimes but in isolation with Douglas making sounds in the background.  Not a well thought out SL, imo.

@Mmsfoxxie I couldn't agree more.  Strange indeed, borderline ridiculous. Woman Indifferent

Valued Contributor

That was cruel writers!!  Just when I thought Bill was going to get his. It was soo enjoyable to watch too!

Honored Contributor

We was robbed!!!  I wouldn't be upset if it had been for just a few minutes.  But for an episode and a half!!  I'm upset!