Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2017 (includes spoilers)

No mention of Bill's arrest in the upcoming spoilers. Was it just someone's dream???

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@SouthFlorida321@ and @yellowBeetle:  Well, from what I've read, Ms. Cray Cray bully of the moment, Sheila is going to try and make Quinn and Ridge get together alone and catch them in a compromising situation.  She thinks they will give in to each other if alone enough.  And she's going to force Charlie to help.  Boy, I bet he's sorry he ever opened his mouth to her, lol.

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

I agree about the unfinished business between Ridge and Quinn....hopefully sometime in the not too distant future their paths will cross again!!! Woman Wink Much more chemistry there than between Ridge and Brooke, imo! 

@yellowBeetle agreed!!

Thanks @Mmsfoxxie makes sense as thats the only card Sheila has!  It just might work too! LOL.

Trusted Contributor

NancyDrew1:

In real life, Bill wouldn't be arrested that quickly.  Investigating would take longer than a couple of days,

then it would have to be put into an indictment. Once arrested, he would be out on bail in no time; getting to trial 

would take months (it wouldn't even happen before Christmas!) and a trial would take months as well. 

Additionally, surely Bill & Justin would have made sure that they have paid off a scapegoat to take rap and/or investigator so it wouldn't even come to trial. If it did, surely, he has multiple DAs or Judges in his pocket so, charges would be dismissed.  

If Bill does go to prison, forget the dungarees and show him in the prison workout room!  

Honored Contributor

@trenet, you're right.  There would have to be an investigation before he was arrested.

Maybe it was a dream but I hope not.  I was so excited to see somebody that did wrong get held accountable that I didn't think about procedures and the like.  Darn, darn, darn.  We'll know Monday, I guess.  

@lainey1, maybe it was a dream.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now I'm reading from some that since the spoilers don't match the video, Liam might have been 'fantasizing' about what he would like to happen.  I'll bet you, though, that Bill gets his just desserts......someday.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Now I'm reading from some that since the spoilers don't match the video, Liam might have been 'fantasizing' about what he would like to happen.  I'll bet you, though, that Bill gets his just deserts......someday.

Will he whinney first?

Trusted Contributor

Since arson is so serious, I keep having this thought that maybe it will turn out that it really was an electrical fire. The person Bill hired could come back and say they got cold feet or that the fire had already started....

Of course Bill still is guilty in the sense that he would have had the intent to commit arson, but maybe the writers would think it would not be letting him off the hook legally if it turned out that it truly was an accident.

Just an idea.....Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

Since arson is so serious, I keep having this thought that maybe it will turn out that it really was an electrical fire. The person Bill hired could come back and say they got cold feet or that the fire had already started....

Of course Bill still is guilty in the sense that he would have had the intent to commit arson, but maybe the writers would think it would not be letting him off the hook legally if it turned out that it truly was an accident.

Just an idea.....Woman Wink

@yellowBeetle I was thinking the same thing!  The first thing investigators do is determine cause of the fire be it arson or faulty wiring.  They have this down to a science now.   Surely Bill had to know this. Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

You guys are all thinking rationally.  Remember this is a soap!  Anything can and will happen.  Just over on Y&R a few months ago we had twins who were around 8 or 10 years old suddenly become sullen teenagers!  They just showed up on the screen as teens.  We know WHY that happened (so they can be upset that their Dad is having a baby with another woman)......we just had to accept it.

You know they aren't going to keep Bill in jail or most likely even put him in jail.  It will go back to 'even my employee and son were there when one fire started due to faulty wiring'  then.... 'they were told by the repair man it should be fixed and they did nothing'.....and so on.

The repair man most likely is in on it.  I wouldn't be surprised!

Valued Contributor

Well I watched the show today & I can't believe what Liam did to his own father!  What a little jerk!!  One thing to let Sally & everyone know what was going on but to call the police on your father was just wrong!  You don't do that to your parents!  Especially since Bill gave whiney Liam an expensive car, beautiful house & a job with his own office right off!  AND Quinn got no time nothing & she kidnapped a person & pushed another off a cliff! Nothing. No jail time!  I wish they would take Liam & Quinn & drop them out of a helicopter in the middle of the ocean!!  Ok I've ranted...I'm good now!! LOL