Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2016 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

Already Quinn who supposedly changed is scheming to help save Wyatt's marriage. I'm sure Ivy will be involved somehow since she pledged her loyalty to Quinn. And why is Ivy asking Quinn for a job at Forrestor? Why didn't she just ask Ridge or Eric? I don't remember why Ivy left in the first place - was it because of Liam?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2016 (includes spoilers)

Didn't it have something to do with Ivy thinking Steffy intentionally threw a rock at the little red-haired girl who designed shoes (can't remember her name at the moment)?

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Didn't it have something to do with Ivy thinking Steffy intentionally threw a rock at the little red-haired girl who designed shoes (can't remember her name at the moment)?

@deepwaterdotter

Steffy killed Aly (Thorne's daughter) with a rock and was livid that Ivy had a video of it.   Under duress, Ivy finally deleted the video and Steffy promptly fired Ivy "because she didn't trust her".

It's pretty clear that Steffy just can't play well with others.   If she doesn't like them, then they must be banished  (Ivy, Quinn).    IMO, she's just as evil as Stephanie was.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter

Steffy killed Aly (Thorne's daughter) with a rock and was livid that Ivy had a video of it.   Under duress, Ivy finally deleted the video and Steffy promptly fired Ivy "because she didn't trust her".

It's pretty clear that Steffy just can't play well with others.   If she doesn't like them, then they must be banished  (Ivy, Quinn).    IMO, she's just as evil as Stephanie was.

So...will it be Quinn or Stephanie that gets it??? I had no idea Stephanie was that evil..will Liam go back with Ivy??? I like her better then Steph..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I've watched this show for so many years, yet here I am FFing over my DVR of it.  This story line makes me sick.  I cannot stand to look at Quinn....can't stand her.

Honored Contributor

I'm just guessing but I think Quinn is going to ask Ivy to show her loyalty by going after Wyatt hoping it will make Steffy jealous enough to go back to Wyatt.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Didn't Liam and Ivy have a romantic affair somewhere over there.  I remember them on a small boat.  I think Quinn will sic Ivy after Liam again, and then problem solved.  Ivy will welcome the idea.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Didn't Liam and Ivy have a romantic affair somewhere over there.  I remember them on a small boat.  I think Quinn will sic Ivy after Liam again, and then problem solved.  Ivy will welcome the idea.

Only because QUINN pushed Ivy off a bridge so Liam wouldn't marry the bizarre Hopeless.  I think it way past time Liam for ONCE gets the woman he wants and gets to spend at least 5.6 weeks happy.  But you KNOW that can't happen.

Poison Ivy's back and I'm out.  I'm allergic.

Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

@jenagal, I thought that, too, but I think that if Ivy goes after Liam, Steffy will get jealous and go after Liam even harder just as if Ivy goes after Wyatt Steffy will get jealous and want Wyatt back.  All of to the writers, of course, right.  We can guess all day long but they hold the pen.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Did Ivy leave L.A. smart and come back dumb? She's not catching onto Quinn? And before she left she was dressy a bit more s*exy - remember we all commented how she lost weight and looked pretty good. Now Quinn will create her Stepford Wife for Liam or Wyatt.

That ring Bill gave Brooke was ugly! And I don't like that silk/satin light blue dress Brooke is wearing either. It didn't take her long to say yes did it. Oh Bill, we can't do this, you just signed the divorce papers. And 10 seconds later she's accepting his proposal. Now will Ridge go after her as well? 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum