Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2015 (includes spoilers)

I wish Brooks would butt out of others lifes, she's been such a great model for her children[not],who is she to judge.?I don't care for Zende nd Nicole,and for being interns when do they work? She is always snooping around listening,they can leave the show as far as I am concern.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Brooke wants Ridge or Eric back....she'd take either one. She does need to butt out and stop with all the critic remarks to anyone who will listen to her....
Respected Contributor

I meant cryptic remarks.......spell check grrrr!
Trusted Contributor

I agree Brooke wants a man - Pam better keep an eye on Charlie, lol! But seriously, I think Ridge, Eric, Bill, or even Thomas could be in Brooke's future. 

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle

Lol....Charlie?  How desperate is Brooke?

Seriously, though, Ridge needs to stop telling Brooke, of all people, his personal business.  Likewise, Caroline needs to stop talking personally to Thomas.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Brooke certainly has hinted to enough people that Ridge and Caroline might have trouble having a baby. Ridge does need to stop telling her things and just tell her to mind her own business.

First we have Maya and Rick now we're going to deal with Nicole and Zende?  Ugh.

I think Caroline is going to be pregnant. Ridge will think the doctor made a mistake and he's still able to conceive.  He's never going to suspect that Caroline slept with someone else!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lainey, I could see this story line going down that path.  Caroline thinks the baby is Ridges, and so does he.  Caroline has led Thomas to believe their overnight has not led to pregnancy so he feels it's said and done.  I can see this all going forward but you know something will happen.  If it gets as far as the baby is here, a blood test will be taken or needed and the surprise will be upon us.  Lets see we'll need a good cliff hanger for Friday.  Hmmmm.  Morning sickness?

BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, we were all right!  Caroline is pregnant.  That period she thought she had was not a real one apparently.  I've heard of that happening.  So now Ridge will wonder as, was said by others, if his doctor was incorrect.  He will probably go have another test done.

Brooke, put a muzzle on it....PLEASE!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Well, we were all right!  Caroline is pregnant.  That period she thought she had was not a real one apparently.  I've heard of that happening.  So now Ridge will wonder as was said by others that his doctor was incorrect.  He will probably go have another test done.

Brooke, put a muzzle on it....PLEASE!!

"Whoops, there it is!"

Trusted Contributor

Congrats to all who predicted Caroline was pregnant! I mistakenly thought, lol, that since she at least twice had hinted that she had had her period that that was that! Should have known better! But now I'm wondering if she and Thomas actually "did the deed" that night. Thomas says yes but Caroline doesn't remember because of her drug/alcohol induced blackout. But even if they did sleep together the baby could still be Ridge's because as many of you have said a vasectomy is not 100% perfect and the doctor the other day did not say Ridge was completely infertile. Will be an interesting storyline!