Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

Ok, @yellowBeetle and @SouthFlorida321, we can agree to disagree about Sally.  Even agree to disagree about why Wyatt wants his relationship to Katie a secret.  And Steffy is not my favorite person either.  

I dont know how long you have been watching this show but I'd really be surprised to see anyone else post that Wyatt is a good person.  Say what???  As soon as he found out that Bill was his father and Liam was his brother, he fought to be the favorite child.  Liam tried his best to be a brother to him and all Wyatt did was tease and belittle him.  Then he went after Hope, Liam's gf.  Later, he went after Steffy, again, Liam's gf.  Somewhere in there, he stole a huge diamond on display at Forrester's and blamed it on someone else just to impress Hope.  Quinn helped his love life by sabotaging Liam and Wyatt closed his eyes to it.  I can't even remember all of the bad things Wyatt has done.  Notice how he doesn't mind any of the bad things he knows about Bill.  He feels he's most like Bill and should be his favorite.  He even asked Bill to kick Liam out of the beach house that Bill bought Liam and give to him!  Imagine that.  Liam has never stabbed Wyatt in the back.  In fact, never stayed angry at Wyatt long for stealing his ladies.  Ok, lol, I'm done.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ok, @yellowBeetle and @SouthFlorida321, we can agree to disagree about Sally.  Even agree to disagree about why Wyatt wants his relationship to Katie a secret.  And Steffy is not my favorite person either.  

I dont know how long you have been watching this show but I'd really be surprised to see anyone else post that Wyatt is a good person.  Say what???  As soon as he found out that Bill was his father and Liam was his brother, he fought to be the favorite child.  Liam tried his best to be a brother to him and all Wyatt did was tease and belittle him.  Then he went after Hope, Liam's gf.  Later, he went after Steffy, again, Liam's gf.  Somewhere in there, he stole a huge diamond on display at Forrester's and blamed it on someone else just to impress Hope.  Quinn helped his love life by sabotaging Liam and Wyatt closed his eyes to it.  I can't even remember all of the bad things Wyatt has done.  Notice how he doesn't mind any of the bad things he knows about Bill.  He feels he's most like Bill and should be his favorite.  He even asked Bill to kick Liam out of the beach house that Bill bought Liam and give to him!  Imagine that.  Liam has never stabbed Wyatt in the back.  In fact, never stayed angry at Wyatt long for stealing his ladies.  Ok, lol, I'm done.

@Mmsfoxxie

Hi,

Yes we can agree to disagree on your first points!Woman Happy

But I agree with you about Wyatt's past! I started watching in 2012 and I think Wyatt appeared in 2013 so I remember everything you mentioned! I never really liked Wyatt before in his relationships with Hope or Steffy! But in this relationship with Katie he has been more appealing, somehow. He has seemed a bit more mature and actually kind of nice.  But.....I have picked up shades of the old Wyatt still being there in his reaction to Bill and the arson story. He is as bad as Steffy in taking Bill's side over Liam's. 

The one saving grace with Wyatt has been his devotion to his mother - at times even to a fault, as he was almost an enabler in some of Quinn's past lunatic actions.

But I will always prefer Liam to Wyatt!! Think, though, that as far as romantic relationships go, Wyatt being paired with Katie just works! I like them together as a couple. But have a feeling Katie is going to get hurt.  

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle, I think she's going to be hurt as well.  In the end, Wyatt is a mama's boy, imo.  Even when he was with Steffy and Hope, he didn't follow they're ultimatums to stay away from her.  (To be honest no one should be expected to stay away from mama, though, lol).  Looks like he's a daddy's boy, too.  I can't wait to see how Bill reacts to his son and ex wife kicking it, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@yellowBeetle, I think she's going to be hurt as well.  In the end, Wyatt is a mama's boy, imo.  Even when he was with Steffy and Hope, he didn't follow they're ultimatums to stay away from her.  (To be honest no one should be expected to stay away from mama, though, lol).  Looks like he's a daddy's boy, too.  I can't wait to see how Bill reacts to his son and ex wife kicking it, lol.

@Mmsfoxxie

I'm wondering if Bill will be so outraged at Wyatt, that he will possibly go after Katie again??!! Woman Surprised

But first Bill has to be with Steffy for awhile, lol! 

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie

I'm wondering if Bill will be so outraged at Wyatt, that he will possibly go after Katie again??!! Woman Surprised

But first Bill has to be with Steffy for awhile, lol! 

Haha @yellowBeetle great point!! But first we have to get Steffy out of the picture.  Did you all notice the way he was looking at her at the end of yesterday's show?  Like a lion ready to eat their prey! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Annabelle here.  Can't type much.  Feeling pain! Got my back/arse shot up full of steroids and Lidocaine...Ugj!  If it weren't for my dumb back I could do everything....

Anyway, boo hoo...whatever.  Just wanted to say Bill gets all the good lines....he has for a long time.  True, he delivers them well and he's kinda like the anti-hero....

Can't stand Steffy,,,,haven't been able to for a long time.  Liked her personality when whe would ride the motorcycle, etc.  Then I lost interest in her.

I like it when she and Hope (please bring back Hope so she and Steffy can go at it again).  Now ladies, I know many of you don't care for Hope, but she gives Steffy fits and I like Steffy getting fits....Ha!

Love you guys....going to bed soon.   

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Hi @Mmsfoxxie ok, ok, I hear you but guess I'm just a softie as far as Wyatt is concerned.  I've been watching B&B since it began and has been my favorite ever

since, except for a few intolerable things.

I don't think Wyatt is a bad person deep down inside.  He's always gotten the short end of the stick.  I know what it's like as my Mom has always favored my older brother.  No matter what I did nothing would ever change.  He grew up with nothing and a nutty mother to boot.  I believe he always watched out for her as we know she can get into some trouble!

Liam came into Bill's life first and was Bill's favorite as well from the get go.  He has always gotten the best job, house, etc.Remember what the writers did to poor Thorne and Ridge?  Thorne always was slighted no matter how hard he tried to please Eric.

Guess that's what soap opera writers do with siblings.  Thorne and Ridge had problems for years. I felt sorry for Thorne too.

Then he gets Hope and Steffy but their first choice was always Liam too.  Don't ask me why because I think he is a snooze and would bore me to tears...  So whenever Liam came around back the both of them left Wyatt.  And Liam was plenty flaky and not nice making a decision over Hope and Steffy either.  Remember all that mess?

So I just think Wyatt has had to compete harder and yes, there most likely is jealousy and envy towards Liam.  No one is perfect.

Yes, the diamond theft was inexcusable and totally agree on that one.  So that's just why I have a fondness for Wyatt - for now that is.  That's up to the writers..lol.

And Liam started up with Sally too coming to her office and offering to make things right.  Sally didn't start it.  The Aunt is a terrible influence on her I agree.

Ahhhhh....that's soap operaland my friends.  I have not watched today's episode yet.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Annabelle here.  Can't type much.  Feeling pain! Got my back/arse shot up full of steroids and Lidocaine...Ugj!  If it weren't for my dumb back I could do everything....

Anyway, boo hoo...whatever.  Just wanted to say Bill gets all the good lines....he has for a long time.  True, he delivers them well and he's kinda like the anti-hero....

Can't stand Steffy,,,,haven't been able to for a long time.  Liked her personality when whe would ride the motorcycle, etc.  Then I lost interest in her.

I like it when she and Hope (please bring back Hope so she and Steffy can go at it again).  Now ladies, I know many of you don't care for Hope, but she gives Steffy fits and I like Steffy getting fits....Ha!

Love you guys....going to bed soon.   

@Annabellethecat66 hope you feel better tommorrow!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321, I remember when Wyatt told that sob story about always having to take care of his mother and I understand that it was only the wrong of them.  But apparently Wyatt, at some point, became her enabler.  Quinn never had a consequence from him for her actions.  She'd say she wouldn't do something again and he'd believer until the next time.  Did he ever come to realize that when she disappeared after trying to kill Liam am that she never went to a psychiatrist?  Never asked.

Ahhh, dear Thorne.  He never got a break.  I hope the next Thorne is given more breaks.  Y&R just fired the old Thorne and a new one is coming.

I agree that Liam is overdoing the Mr. Nice Guy routine.  He's always been naive, lol.

@Annabellethecat66, I wish that Hope would come back, too.  I believe that she and Liam were really in love.  Feel better soon.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie oh thanks for the info about Thorne @Mmsfoxxie.  Yes, I too hope he is given a stronger role/chance this time around.  Didn't Ridge break up the marriage with he and Brooke too?  I forgot how that ended. In my head I always remember him downstairs in the stockroom working at Forrester, always being passed over.Smiley Sad

Yes, Liam very naive.  let's see what he does now that he is in the "big boss" chair!  

I would like to see Hope come back too.Smiley Very Happy