Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,178
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

Well....it's almost (soon) Thanksgiving and you guys know how I always give my 'speech' about the 'family' sitting around on B&B talking about being grateful for everything.

 

Then I always wonder if they stop and remember....(so the guy sits there and thinks..."I DID that...and I DID her....and I DID her..."  and the females are like..."He was good, He wasn't so good" and so on.

 

Isn't that gross?  I mean OK, so Steffy was with Bill (were they married) and then she was with Liam and let's not forget fishlips....now she's soon back with Bill....That's just one person...we don't have enough room for me to reminisce about Brooke....she's always a busy camper...

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,351
Registered: ‎08-04-2013

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

I realize that "soaps" are a fantasy world but shouldn't some small attempt be made to stick to reality ?

Sheila would never even

get onto my property but, let's say that she somehow got by fencing,an electronic gate,alarms and monitored cameras ,between human security and German shepards she would NEVER get to the front door. Yet here she is inviting the manager into someone else's house. 

I have a property manager and were he to allow her to hide in the house because I, the homeowner didn't like her, he would be fired on the spot.

Also, if I came home and the manager was in my living room ,in an otherwise empty house, again he would be terminated at once. Now Sheila is offering this dope a "job" and he doesn't run to the employers to whom he is so grateful ? Sorry for the rant but this Sheila/Eric storyline is so 

incredibly stupid bordering on insulting to the viewer.

I DO think Katy and Wyatt are cute together. This is the first time I can actually tolerate him.

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,671
Registered: ‎05-13-2017

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)


@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well....it's almost (soon) Thanksgiving and you guys know how I always give my 'speech' about the 'family' sitting around on B&B talking about being grateful for everything.

 

Then I always wonder if they stop and remember....(so the guy sits there and thinks..."I DID that...and I DID her....and I DID her..."  and the females are like..."He was good, He wasn't so good" and so on.

 

Isn't that gross?  I mean OK, so Steffy was with Bill (were they married) and then she was with Liam and let's not forget fishlips....now she's soon back with Bill....That's just one person...we don't have enough room for me to reminisce about Brooke....she's always a busy camper...


@Annabellethecat66 you crack me up!!! I forgot all about their "annual" Thanksgiving get together.  hahahahaha

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,671
Registered: ‎05-13-2017

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

I saw yesterdays episode last night.  That's so funny Sheila suddenly pops up as a waitress at the restaurant where all Forresters visit almost daily.

 

What I don't get is what's the big deal that Sheila has to run to Eric about Katie and Wyatt???  They are both single and can do what they want.  And now Eric runs over to her house and opens the door?  It's none of his business!   Hysterical!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,970
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I saw yesterdays episode last night.  That's so funny Sheila suddenly pops up as a waitress at the restaurant where all Forresters visit almost daily.

 

What I don't get is what's the big deal that Sheila has to run to Eric about Katie and Wyatt???  They are both single and can do what they want.  And now Eric runs over to her house and opens the door?  It's none of his business!   Hysterical!!Woman LOL


I thought the same thing.  They are both single, consenting adults.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,178
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Danky Enjoyed your post.  I agreed what you said about liking those two together...I don't think there's a lot of difference in their ages if you think Brooke is his mother's age and Katie is Brooke's 'little' sister.

 

Besides, let's hear it for Cougar's (even it's young Cougars)!  Ha!  

 

No need to apologize here for expressing your feelings.  That's the joy of soaps.  I posted recently it's fun to rant about our soap characters.  These days everything has to be politically correct (some good changes, some not so good), but with our soap characters we can bust on them all we want....RIGHT?

 

It's amazing to me the way these people just walk in other people's houses and the way they never lock their doors.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,001
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

So where is Sheila getting all this money to pay Mateo? She's working a job as a waitress and living in some middle of the road motel. Where's she going to get $100,000 to pay him?

 

If Katie and Wyatt are so worried about who might find out about them, the first thing is to LOCK THE DARN DOORS! How many years have I been saying this?Woman LOL

 

And, I hate that portrait of Sheila, it's not flattering at all!

 

 


Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,695
Registered: ‎06-19-2010

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

Lol, I don't like the portrait either.  But I think it's showing her spirit which is the devil!

 

IMO, all of the portraits are ugly.  Sheila's is the worst.

 

I don't think Sheila has any intention of paying Mateo any money after her first pay off.  Once he starts doing her bidding, she'll blackmail him like she did Charley.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear". (By Ram Dass, an American Spiritual Teacher) \em>
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,671
Registered: ‎05-13-2017

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)


@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Danky Enjoyed your post.  I agreed what you said about liking those two together...I don't think there's a lot of difference in their ages if you think Brooke is his mother's age and Katie is Brooke's 'little' sister.

 

Besides, let's hear it for Cougar's (even it's young Cougars)!  Ha!  

 

No need to apologize here for expressing your feelings.  That's the joy of soaps.  I posted recently it's fun to rant about our soap characters.  These days everything has to be politically correct (some good changes, some not so good), but with our soap characters we can bust on them all we want....RIGHT?

 

It's amazing to me the way these people just walk in other people's houses and the way they never lock their doors.


@Annabellethecat66 My best girlfriend watches the soaps I do. GH and B&B.  We were out for lunch one day and  we were talking so animated about one of the soaps naming the characters, etcetera.  Well the couple sitting next to us struck up a conversation with us and thought the people we were talking about were real!!  We are deeply invested!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,203
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

Usually I am not a fan of adultery, lol! Woman Wink But in the upcoming triangle being set up among Steffy, Sally, and Liam I'll be rooting for Sally! Just have never liked Steffy. And of course then Steffy will mosey on over to Bill....which I don't look forward to! 

 

Bill should be with Brooke, imo. Ridge and Quinn should somehow get together....although Quinn and Eric are nice,  but kInd of boring. Looks like Sheila's evil-eye portrait may be hanging over the fireplace soon, though. But put Quinn with Ridge...not Mateo!! Woman LOL

 

Let Ivy have Mateo! They waste her character which I do not understand!