Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie

What is wrong with Brooke?  I realize she had father issues growing up but, at some point, Grow Up! 

Has she ever chosen a decent guy?  Bill and Ridge, both arrogant know-it-alls; Eric, basically decent (except for the womanizing!) but, at times dumber than a rock;

Thorne had his insecurities; Deacon - well, not sure how to describe!  

Have I gotten everyone?  I think I am missing some!

Respected Contributor

Again, if these people would LOCK THEIR DOORS they could avoid some of these embarrassing moments!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@trenet, I don't recall Brooke having daddy issues.  The only one that I recall having any issues in the Logan family is Katie.  She was very shy with bad skin and wasn't considered pretty like Brooke and the other sister.

No, if any thing, Brooke was just a ho*e, pure and  simple. One man has never been enough.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

Hey, I like your idea of the new Thorne going after Brooke! Need some new pairings!!

Ridge and Brooke even look bored with each other...like they are just going through the motions. Funny I thought there was real chemistry between Ridge and Katie, even more between Ridge and Caroline, and of course sizzling hot sparks between Ridge and Quinn! But Ridge and Brooke just do not click....

Honored Contributor

On this show no one works!  Katie and fishlips are always doing the deed in the middle of the day.  

Brooke is always running to Ridge (and everyone else) in the middle of the day).  Then you have Steffy everywhere but in the office ....actually doing work.

Need I go on?

Here's my question....What the hay does Brooke have that makes her so irresistible to males?  She needs to bottle it and start selling it on QVC.  Heck!  I sure could use some of it.  I'm almost 71 but I'm not dead....although some days I feel like it. Ha!

If I could later myself in her "irresistible whatever" I'd be 'all that' too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Spencer and Sheila are related somehow.  Look at their sinister dark matching "beady" eyes and thin lips...anyone notice this?Woman LOL

Kidding of course.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I think Spencer and Sheila are related somehow.  Look at their sinister dark matching "beatty" eyes and thin lips...anyone notice this?Woman LOL

I think "beatty" eyes is far better then "beady" eyes!  I'm going to have to remember that!!!!!!  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

I think Spencer and Sheila are related somehow.  Look at their sinister dark matching "beatty" eyes and thin lips...anyone notice this?Woman LOL

I think "beatty" eyes is far better then "beady" eyes!  I'm going to have to remember that!!!!!!  

Ok @Sooner you got me and I corrected.  But "beatty" does make more sense...haha.Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Ok @Sooner you got me and I corrected.  But "beatty" does make more sense...haha.Cat LOL

@SouthFlorida321  Well, I thought it was some word I'd never heard of!  In any case, I DO like your term better!!!!  So I guess we are starting a new trend huh?  We'll be in the dictionary next year!!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

No, thanks @Annabellethecat66, I don't want a bottle even if they were giving it away.  I'm tired and wouldn't want to go though that boy friend, girl friend mess again.  I can barely keep my eyes open to type right now.

But Brooke was the cutest thing going, back in the day.  Now, when she does that frowny, one tear thing, she just looks silly. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)