Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

@threecees wrote:

@yellowBeetle The writers completely portray Liam as a fool. He was acting like he was so important for 2 months or more with his new position and it all ends so joyfully. This is ******. The presentation of the sword necklace given back to him was so dumb.

Bill will always, always have the upper hand with Liam. Liam also wants to do the right thing but his bully father always get his way. It is sickening. I can't stand Bill.

@threecees

I so agree that Bill is a bully. But as I wrote above, as bad as Bill's character can be....I still love watching Don Diamont's portrayal!

And I really like Liam ...and was rooting for him during the brief period where he was standing up to Bill and was so resolute in his determination to make Bill pay. But the way they made Liam totally cave was very disappointing and made Liam look absolutely ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry, @Sooner but it doesn't look like Sally is going anywhere soon.  She trying to get her hooks into Liam and that might take a while, lol.  Right now, I'd settle for that aunt of hers disappearing.  She's always scheming.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

This show has a way of bringing out contradictory feelings in me!

i despise what Bill does, but I love watching him do it!! 

Bill is saved from being the quintessential cartoon bad guy by that ever-present twinkle in his eye and dry sense of humor. His sincere and genuine love of Brooke makes him, at times, even a sympathetic figure. And he does love his sons, although this latest storyline with Liam is testing that.

But overall, I think Bill is a fascinating character.....and most of the credit should go to Don Diamont for his wickedly good portrayal. His facial expressions and vocal intonations are the best. When he goes off on describing Liam as a tree hugger, tofu eating, .......and rolls his eyes and delivers his lines with that smirking tone, it is perfection, imo.

Yes on paper Bill is a terrible man. He has done many horrible things. But I love watching him and cannot get enough!!! Woman WinkWoman Wink

Hi @yellowBeetle Well said!  Remember when he calls Ridge "The dressmaker" or

"Smidge"????Woman LOL  Good actor.

I think the only one dreaming when they kissed and made up was Liam.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

Thanks for reminding me about Bill calling Ridge "the dressmaker" and "Smidge!" Woman Wink

Love it!

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Thanks for reminding me about Bill calling Ridge "the dressmaker" and "Smidge!" Woman Wink

Love it!

@yellowBeetle YES maybe we will hear it again soon!!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@threecees @yellowBeetle

Is there any other way for Liam to look but, ridiculous? Liam is a self-righteous, stupid, whiny twerp. 

He thinks he can give things away just because he wants to and thinks it is “right”- too bad whether he has the legal right at all.  

Not surprising when he justifies his crimes (illegal taping and blackmailing) - it’s all about what he wants, what he thinks is right and never considers he may be wrong. 

Never consulting a lawyer outside of Spencer - trusting Justin! 

Liam is a class A Dolt.

Trusted Contributor

@trenet wrote:

@threecees @yellowBeetle

Is there any other way for Liam to look but, ridiculous? Liam is a self-righteous, stupid, whiny twerp. 

He thinks he can give things away just because he wants to and thinks it is “right”- too bad whether he has the legal right at all.  

Not surprising when he justifies his crimes (illegal taping and blackmailing) - it’s all about what he wants, what he thinks is right and never considers he may be wrong. 

Liam is a class A Dolt.

@trenet

I have always liked Liam because I thought he was decent and had a good heart. Yes he went back and forth between Hope and Steffie which was ridiculous...but I always cut him some slack because I believed he loved them both.....

In this latest storyline with Bill, though, the writers are testing my patience to the point that I agree that Liam looks like a fool. His attitude is spot-on about Bill and the arson. But to have him act so very determined and strong against Bill, only to then find out he was amateurishly sloppy and incompetent in both guarding his incriminating evidence and in trusting Justin of all people about the deed to the Spectra Building, just makes Liam look silly.

But I still like him! Woman Wink His heart is in the right place....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@trenet wrote:

@threecees @yellowBeetle

Liam is a class A Dolt.

@trenet

I have always liked Liam because I thought he was decent and had a good heart. Yes he went back and forth between Hope and Steffie which was ridiculous...but I always cut him some slack because I believed he loved them both.....

In this latest storyline with Bill, though, the writers are testing my patience to the point that I agree that Liam looks like a fool. His attitude is spot-on about Bill and the arson. But to have him act so very determined and strong against Bill, only to then find out he was amateurishly sloppy and incompetent in both guarding his incriminating evidence and in trusting Justin of all people about the deed to the Spectra Building, just makes Liam look silly.

@yellowBeetle Liam might be coming the new Eric!Woman LOL  Wasn't that funny yesterday when Bill was cleaning "sky" with a cloth and Liam said "well that looks weird".  Bill answers "Yes, I'm letting my freak flag show!!" HAHAHA

And last week with Bill, Wyatt, and Liam.  Liam looks over at Wyatt who's head is  looking down at the floor when he found out what was going on with "sky".  Bill says to Liam "don't you know he's a "floor looker"???  Spencer cracks me up!Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@trenet wrote:

@threecees @yellowBeetle

Liam is a class A Dolt.

@trenet

@yellowBeetle Liami might be coming the new Eric!Woman LOL  Wasn't that funny yesterday when Bill was cleaning "sky" with a cloth and Liami said "well that looks weird".  Bill answers "Yes, I'm letting my freak flag show!!" HAHAHA

And last week with Bill, Wyatt, and Liam.  Liam looks over at Wyatt who's head is  looking down at the floor when he found out what was going on with "sky".  Bill says to Liam "don't you know he's a "floor looker"???  Spencer cracks me up!Cat LOL

@SouthFlorida321

Yes, I caught both of those gems from Bill!! Woman LOL He cracks me up too! Even when he is just sitting or standing there looking bemused while Liam or whoever goes on and on about something, the twinkle in his eyes speaks volumes! Don Diamont is a genius with both his verbal and nonverbal acting!!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@trenet wrote:

@threecees @yellowBeetle

Liam is a class A Dolt.

@trenet

@yellowBeetle Liami might be coming the new Eric!Woman LOL  Wasn't that funny yesterday when Bill was cleaning "sky" with a cloth and Liami said "well that looks weird".  Bill answers "Yes, I'm letting my freak flag show!!" HAHAHA

@SouthFlorida321

Yes, I caught both of those gems from Bill!! Woman LOL He cracks me up too! Even when he is just sitting or standing there looking bemused while Liam or whoever goes on and on about something, the twinkle in his eyes speaks volumes! Don Diamont is a genius with both his verbal and nonverbal acting!!!Woman Happy

@yellowBeetle YES YES YES - B&B would not be the same without him and his antics!  I wonder what he's like in real life.Smiley Very Happy