Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

For all you Little Liam lovers, perhaps it will turn out that Liam is just pretending to believe Bill.

I hope not!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't know you girl's ages, but I have a theory (probably totally wrong) that the middle of a woman's life (say 35-50) she's more likely to find a male with some chub on him as not great, but pretty OK.  Whereas a young woman in her early 20's and to mid 30's wants a stallion.  Then finally an old(er) woman, (like myself....71) I think we tend to maybe expect a hunk a hunk...Ha!  We've been there....seen that...Ha!  If we're gonna wish/think we only accept the best (I do anyway).  It's not like (for myself) any guy's going to come running and say, "take me....please"....so why should I settle in my fantasy.  Ha!

This is me Annabelle, speaking for myself.

Uh uh @Annabellethecat66 No chubs for me... Not when I was younger, not now and not when I'm older... They don't have to be a freakin' adonis, but a woman must have her standards...

Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of October 30: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Liam is furious when he learns what Bill did regarding the Spectra deal.

~ Brooke reconsiders her divorce after Steffy tells her Bill made amends with Liam.

~ Darlita and Saul's Halloween costume for Sally makes Steffy unhappy.

~ Liam tries to compromise with Bill.

~ Liam has bad news for Sally.

~ Steffy discovers the favor she did for Bill was all for nothing.

~ Bill moves forward with plans to demolish the Spectra building.

~ Liam makes a final effort to help Sally.

~ The Spectra team angers Bill when they refuse to exit the building.

~ Steffy and Wyatt fear that Liam is putting his life at risk.

More:

~ Bill offers to relocate Spectra at his own expense but Liam turns him down.

~ Liam and Sally stage a sit-in to make Bill look bad as he tries to demolish the Spectra building.

Coming up:

~ Steffy and Bill learn someone was still in the Spectra building when it was demolished.

~ The Spectra team watches their dreams crumble.

November Sweeps:

~ Ridge hopes to reconcile with Brooke, but Thorne (played by Ingo Rademacher) may get in the way when he returns from Europe vowing to best his brother both at work and in more pleasurable pursuits.

~ Eric and Quinn must decide what to do with Sheila's portrait.

~ Sheila isn't ready to concede defeat and cannot be counted out.

~ Wyatt and Katie worry about keeping their secret from Bill.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

After all these years....based on what I've just read....until I read where Bill is about to go to jail....I'm out on that show.  

I'm tired of 20 minutes of Bill, Bill and more Bill...ugh!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

After all these years....based on what I've just read....until I read where Bill is about to go to jail....I'm out on that show.  

I'm tired of 20 minutes of Bill, Bill and more Bill...ugh!

I just reupped with this show @Annabellethecat66 but I have to say I agree with you. He seems to command an awful lot or air time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I might tune again if it's all Bill and if they sent Sally packin'!  LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

This show has a way of bringing out contradictory feelings in me!

i despise what Bill does, but I love watching him do it!! 

Bill is saved from being the quintessential cartoon bad guy by that ever-present twinkle in his eye and dry sense of humor. His sincere and genuine love of Brooke makes him, at times, even a sympathetic figure. And he does love his sons, although this latest storyline with Liam is testing that.

But overall, I think Bill is a fascinating character.....and most of the credit should go to Don Diamont for his wickedly good portrayal. His facial expressions and vocal intonations are the best. When he goes off on describing Liam as a tree hugger, tofu eating, .......and rolls his eyes and delivers his lines with that smirking tone, it is perfection, imo.

Yes on paper Bill is a terrible man. He has done many horrible things. But I love watching him and cannot get enough!!! Woman WinkWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Sally's Halloween costume was dressing like Steffy, complete with tight black dress, 4' heels, and tacky wig?

Saul's and Darlita's costumes were creative, maybe Spectra should be in the costume business (some of Sally's early 'get-ups' already qualify).

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter Yes, that would be something. Steffy should wear a bright, ugly outfit  with cut out shoulders and a big belt and bright wig like Sally. Good idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowBeetle The writers completely portray Liam as a fool. He was acting like he was so important for 2 months or more with his new position and it all ends so joyfully. This is ******. The presentation of the sword necklace given back to him was so dumb.

Bill will always, always have the upper hand with Liam. Liam also wants to do the right thing but his bully father always get his way. It is sickening. I can't stand Bill.