Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Annabellethecat66

Hope you feel better! Take care.

(And I wish they would bring back Hope, too!)

Honored Contributor

I never liked Wyatt and he was about as crooked as his mother.  He seemed to be out to take away anything Liam had.  Women, beach house, etc.  He's always been Fish Lips to me. . . 

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321, I'm drawing a blank there.  I don't remember them being married but knowing Brooke, they probably were, lol.  And yes, Ridge probably was the catalyst of the breakup.

It would not surprise me if Liam turned into his father if Bill indeed does seduce Steffy.  Seduce might be the way word, though since she's probably going to be more than willing.  Steffy is probably going to be doing her own flashbacks soon, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, of course Brooke was married to Thorne! Who hasn't she been married to?Woman LOL

Thorne Forrester - Married: 2001; annulled: 2001

They sure are setting all of this up for a swing your partner session. Steffy with Bill, Liam with Sally, Brooke with Ridge?

No such thing as a normal, long term marriage in soap opera land.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@SouthFlorida321, I'm drawing a blank there.  I don't remember them being married but knowing Brooke, they probably were, lol.  And yes, Ridge probably was the catalyst of the breakup.

It would not surprise me if Liam turned into his father if Bill indeed does seduce Steffy.  Seduce might be the way word, though since she's probably going to be more than willing.  Steffy is probably going to be doing her own flashbacks soon, lol.

@Mmsfoxxie After watching Friday's show last night, i think you could be right with liam doing an about face.  It's going to be all out war between father and son.  Did you see where Wyatt warned Liam about their father and what lengths he wuld go to get back the company?  He looked back at him and didn't seem too phased. (I would be knowing Bill...lol!Woman Surprised  We shall see.

Hahahaha.....yes, Steffy looks raring to go right now!!Cat LOLWoman LOL

It's getting good!Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

What I don't understand is why they have those hideous HUGE wigs on Steffie!!??!!

I noticed on Bill's flashback Friday to his past rendezvous with Steffie...how much better she looked with her real hair...I mean, they can make a normal looking wig for her if there is something wrong with her natural hair.

Respected Contributor

@dakotacheryl wrote:

What I don't understand is why they have those hideous HUGE wigs on Steffie!!??!!

I noticed on Bill's flashback Friday to his past rendezvous with Steffie...how much better she looked with her real hair...I mean, they can make a normal looking wig for her if there is something wrong with her natural hair.

@dakotacheryl I don't either, it's not the best wig that's for sure.Cat Indifferent

Trusted Contributor

One day about a week ago when Steffy and Bill were having a talk in Bill's living room, I could see her wig shift positions between close-up scenes! It was so weird...and distracting!!Woman Wink The part in her hair moved over decidedly so you knew she had reached up and given the wig a tug to one side during Bill's close-up!

It reminded me of that old I Love Lucy episode where Lucy was trying to disguise herself from Bill Holden and had on a fake nose. She kept fiddling with it between scenes to the point it wound up sticking out about 4 inches! Of course Steffy's wig shift was not that dramatic, lol, but it really is distracting in and of itself, even when she doesn't give it a tug to one side!  Hopefully Bill will not have any scenes where he tries to run his fingers through her hair.....Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of October 9: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Quinn discovers that Mateo can heal her pain with massage.

~ Liam asserts to Sally that their trip is strictly business.

~ When Mateo's title changes at the Forrester estate, Sheila makes it work to her advantage.

~ Bill is infuriated after Justin gives him a report on Liam's expenditures.

~ Mateo enjoys the advantages that come with being Quinn's personal masseuse.

~ Katie keeps her love life hidden from Brooke when they discuss relationships.

~ Steffy alerts Liam as to the risks of continuing to oppose Bill.

~ Bill lashes out at Liam about the state of his marriage to Brooke.

~ Quinn decides to play matchmaker for Wyatt.

~ Ridge learns a little more about why Brooke left Bill.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

So Eric is going to allow Mateo be Quinn's masseuse?  Well, lol, we already know that Eric is not good at making good decisions, lol.

And Quinn, she should know better than to have a man, the glorified gardener, in her bedroom alone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)